Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmwoods0719 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Baby ducks with feet problems
    Hello,

I have a friend who has recently purchased four baby ducks from a feed store. The ducklings are about three weeks old and have appeared to be very healthy. However, within the last twenty four hours, she has noticed that there are small holes in the webbing of their feet. The holes are becoming progressively worse and my friend is concerned about their overall health. If anyone has any idea as to what would cause this, please reply. It is much appreciated!!

Thank you!
    Jacquie
    gpd1969 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 01:21 PM
    If they are walking on chicken wire then that might be the problem...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rabbit had baby... Guinea pig problems [ 5 Answers ]

I know u might say your not supposed to keep guinea pigs with rabbits but we do and they get along. My rabbit had babies and we didn't know for a little and once we noticed 2 were dead 2 were badly injured(now dead) and one had a few scratches and a missing ear. OK now there's 2 questions's....

Ducks [ 5 Answers ]

We had a duck in our yard about 1 and a half weeks ago. She had 10 eggs. We went out of town for a little while and found only 5 eggs left and egg shells. The mother duck never came back for her other eggs. Will those eggs die because the mother duck isn't there to keep them warm? Or will the...

Baby Eye Problems [ 2 Answers ]

My Son Is 7 Mos Old And Has A Triangle Of Color Missing In His Pupil,is There A Problem Here?My First Child Was Born Without A Tearduct And We Believe My Son Is Also The Same Way.when Should I Panic?

Long Island Ducks [ 1 Answers ]

Are the Long Island Ducks base ball team, a farm team or connected to a major league team? Lou Lou

Ducks [ 1 Answers ]

How much does a mallard duck weigh?

View more questions Search