Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KaydeeM21 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Missed Periods, negative pregnancy tests
    I have not had a period in 2 months and the last one was very light and lasted only 3 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I am NOT trying to conceive and I am relieved about the test results but also worried about my missed period. What would cause that? I have also been gaining a lot of weight. I'm not exceedingly stressed, I'm not pregnant. What's the deal??
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 27, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Its best to go have a chat with your dr if you miss more than one period. Periods can stop, being obese can do it, or being underweight, as well as stress, and sometimes non of the above, it just happens for no real reason. Your dr can advise you best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period bt negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and...

2 missed Cycles and 3 negative tests [ 11 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has had any similar problems. I've had regular cycles all my life missing only when pregnant I've had two healthy children. My cycle was even normal after my tubal ligation 6years ago, nothing has changed it. I try to live a stress free life and I'm very happy in my...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

Missed Period for 2 months but tests are NEGATIVE [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Iam 22 and Iam really nervouse and scared.. Iam married but me and my husband began to use condoms instead of any birth control pill or patches. Before I got married and began to use the Ortha Evora Patches I sometimes had irregular periods( I wouldn't get it for weeks or even a few...

View more questions Search