Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koolaid351 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 01:38 PM
    80-90's sci fi movie with a big red eye and glowing tubes
    I cannot remember the name of a movie. I think it was from late 80's early 90's. There was a robot/alien/android that some how got inside a teenager. The Robot had one large red eye and glowing tubes all over the body. The kid kept transforming back and forth. Anyone know what this movie is?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

May 27, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Guyver?. I don't know, it sounds vaguely familiar though.
    elBarto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Deadly Friend mabie?
    MINTKATA_71 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 01:00 AM
    Yeah sounds like the guyver, the red eye thing was on the ground the guy tripped/fell smashing his forehead on it and became the guyver.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon movie where human souls turned into red semi-transparent birds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry for my not so good english. Well I hope someone can help me. I, like many here , have a vague memory about a cartoon movie I watched when I was about 8 years old. It was 1994 I think or something like that. I don't remember the storyline, I just know that it was a love story, strange and sad,...

John Deere L110 Loud Exhaust, glowing red muffler [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, Recently, my JD L110's exhaust became very load, started backfiring when shut down, has a strange odor, and when I lifted the hood I noticed that the muffler and exhaust was glowing red... any ideas? Thanks!

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

Searching for title of children's sci-fi movie from 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this has been bugging me forever, so I've finally decided to ask. The details are really foggy in my mind, but what I remember of the plot is as follows: There's a young boy who meets an old man who is actually an older version of himself. The old man did some kind of delivery-type job...

90's Movie Cover black and white hands clasped, one with red nail polish [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old now and I huge movie fanatic. I remember walking through the video store as a child and seeing this movie box with the picture of a black and white hand clasped on the cover. I think one hand had red nail polish, I was just trying to figure out what movie that was if anyone...

View more questions Search