Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bevncp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Handmade diaper bag
    So I am pregnant and have been put on bed rest for the next few weeks. So technically I am trying to keep myself from going crazy. A friend of mine has a diaper bag that her sister made her and I would like to make my own. I have yet to find a pattern on line. So if anyone has a pattern they would like to share I would really appreciate it. I am an averagely skilled sewer with a basic sewing machine.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I did a search and came up with the following link:

Diaper Making [Archive] - MotheringDotCommune Forums

#37, about the diaper bag is here:
    I made a new diaper bag! [Archive] - MotheringDotCommune Forums

Other sites:
    Homemade Diaper Bag Kids Can Make - Associated Content
    Diaper Bag Pattern « Craft Apple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewing a Diaper Bag [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in sewing a diaper bag for my sister. She is having her first baby and I want to do something special. I've looked around for some free patterns but haven't come across anything. Does anyone have any patterns they have used before, or know of any good locations to get free...

Worf a Punching Bag? [ 4 Answers ]

Ever notice how the supposedly formidable Klingon warrior Worf is always getting beat Up by other aliens? One alien sent him flying across the room as if swatting a fly away. Data, punched him in the stomach and after Worf growled in order to save face he collapsed In a heap. The Ferenge...

Eye bag [ 1 Answers ]

I have bags underneath my eyes. What causes it and what can I do to make them go away:(

Speed Bag for Volleyball [ 0 Answers ]

Using a Speed Bag and Double End Bag could be helpful for Volleyball training. Both can be adusted up high and help the player with holding the hands up, rhythm, speed, timing and targeting a moving object close to the face. Just a few ideas to expand your training Speedbag put a little...

Handmade Gun [ 0 Answers ]

I have a six shot revolver, a .455, that was handmade for a police officer, by an acquaintance during WWI. It has solid ivory hand grips, all of the interior parts are jewelled, and it has french inscriptions on the barrel and under the left grip. The inscriptions on the barrel are:Cercle De Tir De...

View more questions Search