Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brad_H Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Crush on best friend, and he's leaving
    This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been on the brink of suicide, as I can't confront him about it, and I can't tell nobody about my sexuality, I don't have the guts. We are very close, and I don't want it to change.

Recently, plans have been made for him to move the country, overseas for college. Its likely he'll be staying there. Thing is... I really don't want to deal with him leaving, its going to completely destroy my world. Even now I'm broken inside. I just don't know what to do. Its affecting me very badly. How do I deal with this situation?
    Any advice will be much appreciated.
    Auttajasi Posts: 107, Reputation: 27

May 28, 2007, 10:43 PM
    This can be a difficult one. Sorry for your pain. Just a few questions for you:

Why can't you confront him about it? How do you think he will react? Are you attracted to other guys or just him?

When you say that you are still trying to cope with your emotions, what do you mean by that?

You don't want to deal with him leaving, but it sounds like you are going to have to, right?
    Are you asking for advice on how to cope with him leaving or how to talk to him about your feelings?
    Bird_SOUL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:10 AM
    May I ask, what happened in this story? Seems like afew years have passed by...
    Bird_SOUL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:10 AM
    May I ask, what happened in this story? Seems like afew years have passed by...
    adviceangel123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Do not be ashamed of who you are .
    In the place where I live everyone is open about their sexuality and we respect and support them to the max .
    There is nothing wrong on what gender anyone likes . Everyone is unique and Beautiful .
    You are .
    Tell your friend your feelings.
    Do what you want , cause that's how you live.. : )
    Life is a short gift , given to us . Too short to regret anything .
    Live it to the fullest and never hold back . Because one day , you will regret not telling him what you feel and it will bother you .
    Never hold back <3 xoxo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

I told my crush I liked him! [ 10 Answers ]

Okay so today I was talkignto him online and he was bugging me about who I liked so I was like do you really want to no and he said yes so you said I kind of like you!. and he said cool What should I do now I don't know if he likes me but like then he had to leave so now I'm all confused what...

Huge Crush on my Husbands Friend [ 40 Answers ]

Oh my god. First of all, I wasn't sure if this is the right category to post my dilema, but I'm soooo glad I found this website. Anyway I have a major crush on my husbands friend. I can't stop thinking of him. I go to the store hoping to run into him. I know I told myself a million times...

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

Big crush [ 3 Answers ]

I recently met a guy at my work. We have been workign together for a few months. I find him completely attractive. He is somewhat of a dork to people because he wear big glasses and other things. None of those things bother me. He is very intelligent and a great guy. He seems to flirt and talk with...

View more questions Search