Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jun 25, 2005, 09:09 AM
    Info sources for hikuta or kuta
    I am told that AL is one of only four students of Dok Lee who completed the training (as far as Dok Lee would teach anyone). And AL has also stated that he assisted Dok lee with giving seminars. I think that is spelled ABIDIN.
    So he should teach very similar to what Dok Lee taught.
    As far as I know his material is worthwhile, and should help you.
    I still haven't reviewed AL ABIDIN's material so I do not know to compare.

--------
    Here are four web sites:
    The first web site is some of the latter products Dok Lee made.
    The second is by AL ABIDIN.
    The third is by a student of AL ABIDIN
    I do not know the origin of the person responsible for the fourth web site.

http://www.childrens-safety.com/aboutdok1.htm

http://www.cutting-edge-combat.com/...instructor.html

http://www.hikuta.net/hikuta/hikuta_history.cfm

http://www.crossover-kuta.com/founder.html

-----

There is another book by Dok Lee on sale again at eBay.
    Go to ebay.com and enter hikuta in the search box.
    (I do not know of anyplace else you can get this out of print book including the web sites I listed above!)

As I have said my teacher used the same names for the same techniques as Dok Lee does in videos.
    drbill212 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2005, 03:10 PM
    Kuta
    Someone requested my background: I was born in 1947. My first exposure to martial art was by my uncle Robert Behrent, who was a Detroit policeman and later chief of police for garden City, mi. he taught Sunday school , and if the boys would come to Sunday school, he would teach them 'jiu-jitsu" after class. this was not japanese style, but what they taught police (he was a detective). i remember in the late 40's- early 50's of my uncle, cousins practicing in the living room after dinner (until someone got hurt and crying started). My father, still alive ,and his brother, were nasty little hill-billy street fighters and boxed in the aircorp and navy, respectively. my father also had hand-to-hand combat in the air corp and knew a few 'flips' and so forth. learning boxing from my dad and uncle was NOT fun- and many a sunday afternoon ruined by someone getting a fat lip or bloody nose in my grandmother's living room. I was always fascinated by any talk of fighting (which was the most popular topic of conversation wmoung the men in my family) and about 'judo', 'jiu'jitsu' and all that. being the smallest of the men in my family, i was always looking for a short-cut or technique that would give the smaller guy a chance. my father bought me a book of jiu-jitsu by Lowell and helped me learn the 'tricks' in the book (more crying and my mother slapping my father). later about 1956, there was a tv show called "You Asked for It" that had a vinyette about 'karate'- an art that could defeat boxers, wrestlers, and judo guys. they could break bricks with their hand and such. well , this sounded real good to me. i bought a bull little paper back called "Karate Made Easy" and learned what i could, which was just enough to permanently injure my hands. later I spent my hard-earnd caddying money on Nishiyama's book on karate, a good move. I grew up in a real community and even being willing to fight made you a bad-. i was not tough, but was willing to smack a guy in the snot-box, so people thought i was nuts. one of my friends went to a reform school in Canada and came back with something new-savate. kicks. and he would fight with them ok. i wanted to take karate, but there were no schools in my area in 1959, and they stopped teaching boxing in school and the Y. the boy's club had boxing, but it was too far for my dad to take me, so i took judo at the Y. this was my first real exposure to oriental traditional martial art. the instructor was a cop, and a 4th dan, very high for 1959. one day a friend of the teacher visited from Texas, and showed us the basics of karate(kempo). a few blocks, strikes and kicks and a demo of how we could add this into our judo. Obviously this made judo look weak and I ached for more. In 1965, in heard there was a karate school- so i went to see with my dad. during the class the instructor choked a student unconcious and my dad said "let's get out of here, these guys are nuts". but, oh hell no, this is exactly what i was looking for. I enrolled and studied hard, not being overly athletic, it took a lot of time to learn. i was exposed to many experts both in karate and other arts while studying there. i had the luck of picking one of the best schools in the world, and got a lot of help along the way. i competed in world tournaments, fought some famous guys, and won my share of matches, etc. i earned some respect when i fought an All-Japan Collegiate champion and gave him a hard time. i n the mean time, i led a rather lively lifestyle and had many a real life confrontation. so i am no dojo-dancing liar. One of my instructors told me a story of a guy who was impressive and had a hard-to-believe background as General Chiang Kai-shek's body guard. His name was Leroy_____, and had taught one of the black belts something called 'kuta'. he ran a ____________business and that's how to reach him. I t was difficult to get to him, but i eventually talked him into coming to teach me. He worked with me briefly, and actually let a couple of my friends see what we were doing. He told me that there was little else in the way of volume, but we needed to practice certain things until they matured into relex. He was going to make me a 'heart plate' to protect my heart from damage during training, but unexplicably decided he would no longer teach me (my feeling is he felt i would share this with other martial artists and he wanted it to be more private). I went to the other man he trained (and his wife) to gather more, but they did not have any more info. I told the story many times over my life and I'm not sure people believed me. Until one day i told it and a man said"I know Leroy". He had met him in another city where Lee had worked and verified the story of his 'badness'. He knew another guy who Lee had trained, supposedly for long time. He arrange a meeting and this guy was a creep, and I mean for sure. He knew very little , mostly jiu-jitsu type self-defense and little about the kuta punch or anything else, although he had one training tip that was worth the effort. Many years later, I told it again, and a guy said there was an ad on TV that sounded like the same thing. He brought me a video of the ad,and sure enough- it was LeRoy. Another ad for a book came through my friend's karate school and I tried to contact Lee through them , with no luck. When the web was invented by Al Gore, I tried to search for 'kuta', but found only an Indonesian Resort. Eventually, I found an address through an insurance investigator, but too late. Lee was dead. I ordered Al
    Abidin's tapes to review and learn more, and they are helpful, yet a little different than what I learned. Also , lee's book and tape is short information. I am very interested in meeting someone who trained with lee or before him ,or from one of his peers. Many of his comments I consider to be untrue, but when you saw or felt him move, you know he had something. It is highly doubltful that he was Chiang's body guard, for instance. There is one aspect of the training that no one has mentioned yet, and I will not either, until someone says the right word. You may email me privately [email protected]
    drbill212 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2005, 02:42 PM
    Kuta
    I have been busy thinking and studying about kuta. I got some jack savage tapes and started to remember some drills and learned others anew. "kuta' is not a known arabic word, so we can just about eliminate the egyptian source for the word kuta. Since there are no other known practitioners of kuta before Lee, and no peers whatsoever, I seriously doubt that kuta as we know it was existent before lee or was developed by the mercenaries Lee was (maybe) with or Lee himself. This does not in any way detract from its usefullness. Whoever figured it out was brillliant and the principles are sound.Lee's stories were suspect from day one, and even the man who referred me to him said he was full of bull, but real fast and rough. I apologize to lee if what he said was true, but it is just un-f__ing likely. I just found a map to his house that he drew on the back of one of my business cards. I have had no luck in meeting with Bob of Canada about kuta, I guess he is sick or something.I am doing my best to get all the info I can and to dig up another kuta man of the old school before they all die- if there are any.I am offering a reward of $500 to anyone who trained kuta before 1965 and can prove it (other than with Lee). Any proof of its existence before Lee, any proof of Pappy Joe's existence, any proof that Lee was a mercenary and learned kuta there- or any reference to kuta before 1965 in any written material or film will net the 'prover' $2000. To my knowledge, other than William A. - I am the oldest student of the late Leroy C. (dok lee)

Aug 9, 2005, 11:10 PM
    Kuta (and hikuta)
    Kuta is the name of a certain city, that was the home of someone, who eventually went to egypt. The city named was not of arabic origin, nor was the name arabic after it was changed (a name you probably have heard about). That someone defeated five armies with just a couple hundred men. Before it was in egypt, kuta was there, in that city, at least with that man.
    It seems he was the favorite, some historian say he was the priest or son of the priest of that place, and other historians say he brought arithmetic to egypt, and his great grandson brought medicine, geometry,divine history, and was placed in charge of Pharoah's bodyguards, even though he was just a slave (although he was related to Pharaoh, since even his great grandfather was a relative of the new Pharoahs), eventually that great grandson ruled egypt, second only to Pharaoh after his release from prison, for a crime he did not commit. And by the way that great grandson built the first pyramid.

Secondly, you discount that there were other practitioners before Lee? I explained to you that I learned this martial art a dozen years before I met and beat up Dok Lee. Are you telling the people reading this that I defeated Dok Lee after only having studied kuta for a week? That is crazy. Because it is not true. I studied with the best, as witnessed by my teacher being the undefeated champion of the military service they were in, and no one else would fight them, so they had to leave that military position.

You think Lee developed this system on his own? Funny. He wasn't that smart. He wasn't that wise. Leroy (since you already told everyone his name) was a golden gloves boxer, and he learned kuta, and so he was "the most dangerous man in the world" ,until I took that title from him, by beating him up. Of course he was in his prime, and I was just a teenager. The problem is after you were told all of the simplicity of kuta, you still were not satisfied, Dok lee had nothing more to teach you. You have to synthesize all that you learned, into what is useful for you.

Yes I trained in kuta in 1963! And I can prove it, but once again, I do not play. I do not jump through hoops! Period. The first time a person who tried to kill me with a gun, was when a fellow student of my teacher got pissed at me for being better at kuta than he was, by then I was only almost 5 (and over 20 years younger than him) but I hit him once, and he went to mr. hospital.
    Something about a caved in chest.

I have seen a video on a certain television channel about military events, and they showed a certain group of special forces soldiers, and in the caption underneath in the written english for the hard of hearing it said the names of the soldiers, since they are all dead it was declassified, and the last one listed was pappy joe! Just before a commercial break.

I don't know any of Dok Lee's students except 1. by reputation: the guy who was in wheelchair on the tonight show just (the week) before I met someone who also knew hikuta at my public school. J. carson said is there also a low kuta? (after the man in the wheelchair broke a brick). 2. by reputation and email: AL ABIDIN, and (student of AL) Savage (an alias I believe) whose webs sites I have given, if you go back a little in this post. 3. personally: the fellow student, and his dad (both learned kuta from Dok Lee when they had lived near him in another state) at my public high school in the mid 70s.

Keep your money. I did not prove these things to you for cash, just so the record would be set straight.

Karate literally means kara fist, kara was a section of ancient china. Karate did not start in japan, or korea, it started in kara, and so is named for where it is noted as being started. In the same way the name for the philliphines was "way of the royal fist" , and in korea the royal bodyguard martial art was passed down in secret for over a thousand years. And as you said a well known martial artist's wife learned kuta, perhaps she ,by accident, taught her husband, because I see hikuta techniques in her husband's style, as well as in kung fu (there are two techniques called chin na in every major type), and so on, so many people are trying to do kuta, some do the techniques well, and others do not understand what they are trying to do, because they were not taught the art they are doing as kuta, they have the techniques clouded by years (centuries or more) of separation of pure technique. I have beaten up on second highest rated "way of the royal fist" practictioner with one hand. I hit him once, after he tried to attack me, without a reason, and he fell down, and stayed there. After a short trip to hospital (a few weeks) he returned, but with a different attitude. Kuta is named after the city from which it came, like most martial arts (are named after a region/country).

Then there was the guy who was the highest rated practitioner of judo in the world at that time, took me one hand to defeat him, and his protégé similarly. When some jewel thieves heard I was going to hunt them down, after seeing me in action (well perhaps seeing isn't the right word, since blur is all they see). They turned themselves in, rather than face me. The protégé they did not fear but me, was a different story. Or perhaps you would like to hear of the escapades of the times I have defeated those who have won those unconventional world event fights, using only one hand often (okay I often finish them off with two hands). Defeating aikido champions (first,second and third in line to be the schools grand master in japan). Special forces elite troops who think they are something they are not, whether they try grenade, sniper rifle, et cetera, they are just not a big threat. I know kuta. The bank robberies I have stopped, because after them trying to rob the bank, just as I was trying to walk in they decided they would rather turn themselves in, than face me. Seems they had a little problem hurting me, and did not want me to hit them. Kuta teaches fast movement, you can get out of the way. I remember one guy who thought he could kill me, he threw three throwing stars at the same time, at me, with a type of poison on them, but I just caught them all with one hand (in one motion), and threw them back at him (in the same motion). Someone did not dodge all three of them, so he had to go to hospital for a instant deadly type of poison (was it tree frog or curare? It doesn't matter). I could on and on, but what is the point. Have a nice day.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2005, 04:02 AM
    <breaks out the popcorn>

This is fun stuff. I'd like to buy a ticket to this event - especially if woodall looks like his avatar.

Aug 11, 2005, 10:29 AM
    Kuta and hikuta (first half of answer - post was too long)
    You review my posts, even just in this thread you will see that I did not train your relative in kuta. I am not sure where they claimed to learn. Perhaps you could ask where they claimed to learn, because I have made no video, no audio, no book that teaches kuta. The last person I trained was about 20 (then) year old girl (about 20 years ago). So I could not be responsible for any 15 years old person attitude or training of hikuta.

The children safety videos do not teach that children hit anyone!
    See http://www.childrens-safety.com/aboutdok1.htm
    They only teach how to get/run away from danger!

Perhaps your nephew was not doing what he has been taught?
    I do not know whose product he was learning from? But since I sell no product myself, I cannot be to blame. Review this entire thread: I also explained that hikuta is only to used when your life is in danger, and you have a legal right to defend yourself or others, never to attack someone because you are being mean or you want to go to jail or prison!

I am sorry you have never heard of bruce lee, or other great martial artists who have, and can (if still alive) actually do quite well against multiple people at once. That you doubt anyone can overcome multiple people at once shows that you do not know anything about martial arts! When you first heard that martial artists could break a brick did you doubt? What level of ability of fighting do you disbelieve? Because you cannot walk and chew gum at the same time doesn't mean that others cannot, and likewise people can use more than just one fist at the same time (or fist with foot/etc combination) to hit more than one person at the same time.

Once again, you fail to believe that anything not within your own experience is true. If you do not have a college degree that involves physics why would you believe electricity exists, by your logic, because you don't completely understand everything about it, so it must not exist. Is that what you think? Electricity does not exist because you don't understand it? Reality is not about what you think of it. Reality is about what it thinks of you! You can step to the ledge of a top of a tall building and not believe gravity exists, but gravity might well have something to say to you if you step off! So do not do it! Do not tempt gravity! Electricity exists, you may be able to use it to make toast, or cook food, or turn on the automobile without fully understanding it. You doubt my abilities, and the other truths I have told. Fine, but that does not and cannot change that all these events really happened.

Webster's defines a fact as an event that actually happened! Your opinion of me is just that, what you think about something, and it can only limit you, because if you do not think electricity works, you would never have the local electric company turn on your power to your house. You could not use electricity to heat/cool your home, because if you logically think it does not exist you would never order or pay for it. That you limit your knowledge of martial arts to not knowing kuta exists is your choice. Believe whatever you want, this is america (where I am), and you are free to be as silly in your philosophy or religion or way of life as you want, and no one can say that it is wrong, as long as you do not endanger the public or yourself, then they would ask you to go in front of a judge to determine if there is a possibility that you should be evaluated for being a danger to yourself and others (mental illness). Has your cousin been before a judge to determine if he is a danger to himself and/or others since he attacks people without a reason? Perhaps he has a condition that needs to be checked out, let's get him some help, if a judge determines that he has a need for it.

That you think I am a moron, for reasons I have already mentioned shows that you do not understand there may be things you have not personally seen, there may exist things outside your knowledge. Perhaps you should consider recent inventions, as a wake up call. You see I did not advocate violence to your nephew. I inform people that they should be able to learn how to defend themselves, if they are motivated enough to desire that outcome, and can acquire the resources and materials to get experience in doing self defence.

Aug 11, 2005, 10:30 AM
    Kuta and hikuta (split answer into two posts, so it would fit)
    By calling me out, you show that people of low economic status (poverty) consider that violence is the answer to their problems (see : "a framework for understanding poverty" by ruby payne, Ph.D. http://www.ahaprocess.com).
    I do not fight for money, I have enough people trying to kill me without me looking for fights! When I have had to fight, it is for real, it is not timed, it is not a sporting event, I have had to win or die, and since I am still here for you to insult, I must have won. You choose to show me no respect, and no one can ever force anyone to do anything, so I will not attempt to waste time convincing you that I am telling the truth. I don't fight for fun either. I have defeated several people who have won on ufc, I told you that last post. So whoever you are, people you already know should know me, but will they tell you? Will they admit it? Will the people in the martial arts hall of fame I have defeated admit it to you? I doubt it. They have reputations to uphold. They have a vested interest in looking unbeatable. They have schools, and students, and rent payments on martial arts buildings, while I have none of that. So I would not ask them to verify me. I indeed would not want anyone to jump through hoops to verify my abilities, or praise me. I refused the rank that people have tried, and continue to try to give me, no matter how high the rank. I do not do martial arts for fame, I have enough fame from other things, for me, I feel that I should not teach martial arts, because I do not believe that any amount money is enough to teach those who should not know martial arts, and no amount of money is small enough to keep me from teaching those who should learn martial arts because of a (in my humble opinion) dire need.

I happen to be a honorable man, not because what others think of me matters to me, because it does not, but because the only way to conduct yourself is properly. I do not have delusions, nor illusions of how combat able I am, because I have been in a lot of combat (somehow I am still here). Perhaps you want to consider it a miracle that I am still alive, fine. Perhaps it is. I certainly give God all the praise that I am still here, because I do not think my survival is all about me.

If you are the gentleman I emailed about hikuta privately then you already know that I have no personal knowledge of the persons who have hikuta web sites (as I again mentioned last post). What you fail to understand, is also what I mentioned last post, that people doing all those styles you mentioned on your web site (if you are whom I think you are) are doing kuta (they and you just do not understand that the techniques from all those different martial arts that look similar, ARE the same technique). They are trying to do kuta, they may not know that is what they are doing, but it is. So do you doubt anyone in all those different styles of martial arts can fight? Kung fu? TQD? Et cetera. There exist over 11 major styles that are directly trying to kuta, and some of them do not know it. Certainly most would never admit it.

I do not keep track of who is in what sporting event or fighting contest since I do not ever participate is such sillyness. So if you are a martial artist with world renown, I apologize for my harsh words about your belief structure as it relates to belief in martial arts. If you are the person who I privately emailed I apologize for my harsh words about your lack of understanding of martial arts in general for I believe, that if you actually got exposure to proper teacher in kuta you would see that it is useful, and exactly the same as many techniques that you already are aware exist (or the other techniques from other styles SHOULD be as effective as kuta, if they do it correct, as a kuta technique). And I also enjoy that you have tried to understand kuta, even though you only have seen a couple videos from a person who did not even train with Dok Lee (to my knowledge), but they learned from a student of Dok Lee's and that student did not even start learning hikuta until the early 90s. And then some time later the student of the student of Dok Lee learned hikuta whose tapes you bought, so the instuctor you are unhappy with has what? Less than 10 years in hikuta. Certainly new instructors like that do not always do the best job of teaching technique. I have offered to review all the hikuta information by those two hikuta instructors (for years) and none of them have chosen to allow me to (without me charging them a dime) make sure they are teaching the proper techniques, so I cannot vouch for what they have taught.

I wish your nephew well. And I am sure that given enough time, you perhaps may see that hikuta (highlights of kuta) can be something that has validity. I am sorry that you feel fighting is the only way to prove validity of a martial art, and my teacher, and his teacher both would agree with you, that "the proof is in the fighting", but I really do have to fight for my life often enough that I am not willing to fight for any other reason. I hope that although I am sure you will consider me a coward, and you will think I am afraid, you will consider that appearances can be deceptive. Certainly I would not want to hurt anyone (obviously could only occur by accident, since I would not mean to harm someone I was sparring with) whose only purpose was to validate a martial art. I also wish you well, in your understanding, and knowledge of martial arts. I do not mean to sound like I have all the answers because I am sure I do not. Dok Lee often said (I am told), "Every martial art has a place". So mutual respect to those who feel differently than yourself, is reasonable. Furthermore if hikuta is as you think it is, a useless utter devoid of worth excuse for a martial art that a old fat man made up within the last half century, then you should be glad, and let people who you consider "not your friends" to believe in it, since they would be the fools who try to use it, and find it does not work. You should be overjoyed that people you do not like believe in a stinking pile of.. well you get the point. But what if your wrong? Who knows. Who cares. Life goes on. Be well. Be safe. There is that nagging doubt though, what if eawoodall is right? I suppose it could happen theoretically I guess. Or not. Whatever.

Grasshopper you should never allow your anger to cloud your mind. You may get an adrenal rush, but you will stop using fine motor control, oh wait that is all right you saw some tapes on hikuta, so you know how to use gross motor skills even when you are angry, so you can still fight, no wait the entire point you were trying to make was to show hikuta does not work, hummm? Do you know a martial art that specifically, other than kuta, causes an advantage when you cannot use fine motor skills, do you know a martial art at the advanced levels that does not try to get you under stress to hit a specific tiny point in the name of pressure points. Do you know that studies show in combat people lose that ability to hit a specific point, because the fine motor skill is gone, poof. Hummm. Of course if you use any of the martial arts that are trying to do kuta, then they do have skills that specifically allow you to fight while in an adrenal rush. But they would never tell you that, would they?

Aug 11, 2005, 11:24 AM
    I did not know I had an avatar? I have no idea what my avatar looks like, nor do I know how to find out. Perhaps I should try to spend more time figuring out how the controls work here on askmehelpdesk.com

Calm your nephew, even if somehow you found me, and forced me to fight you, it would not be my purpose to harm you. I do not go around beating up on people in other martial arts (unlike Dok Lee who would/did walk into several martial arts schools and challenge and defeat "whoever" to show them the validity of hikuta, per stories from Dok Lee).

I would not do serious bodily injury unless I felt that my life was in grave danger, and I choose to not be a martyr.

You see if you know martial arts, you can choose to (atleast try to) defend yourself (or not). If you do not know martial arts you are forced to be a martyr. Only a martial artist can choose to be a martyr (or not), others have to be a martyr because they cannot do anything about it. That is what a skill like martial arts is about choice.

Aug 12, 2005, 05:35 AM
    kuta and hikuta
    it's okay. You can be helped.

I am not sure about me though.

{instructions: skip to the next post if you want to really get to the post, (and not wade through my fake being sorry for myself, oh pity party).}
    i.e.. I give 6 reasons you are better than me, D. severn.

I am probably more set in my ways, and often fail to do as well as I would want or hope, and so certainly show that as a failure I am a wonderful example. Lets count some ways I am a much bigger failure than you can ever hope to be:
    1. you (if you are who I think you are) have magazine articles in martial arts magazines, obviously people like and respect your opinion, or you would not invited to write in martial arts magazines.
    2. you have respect of several people who are masters in theirs styles, again seeing the pictures on the articles about martial arts and comparing them, you must have a lot of friends. I don't have super friends or people to support me, instead I have this entourage of persons trying to harm / kill me. If I go to a public place or place where people gather you can be sure that persons will attack or test my abilities by harming me to see if I survive various forms of deadly attack! Often for no reason at all. Even if the retinue decides to happen to sit back and allow me a moments respit, they do so based upon, "oh look let's see how he interacts with that famous person or hopeless situation or whatever". That you have what passes as a normal life, is a good thing. And then of course they do not allow me to pursue or achieve any type of semblance of normalacy even in the modicum. (see dictionary.com for large words) -- sorry had to give a break for persons who read this to find information, back to my excuses for the excuse which is mine. What else can I say, oh wait here is an idea: "when i do wrong blame me, if i do something right thank God". There that is a reasonable thought.
    3. you have camaraderie with those other martial artists. I just have people trying to kill me, and harm me who are employed to do so, sure every so often someone will just try to kill me for fun, but mostly it is an employment option for them. They look for weaknesses, and constantly prove my defenses.
    4. you as far as I know are healthy, or at least should be walking around. My doctor constantly asks me how I still standing, especially after seeing test results for various conditions caused by others that should kill any reasonable man (or actually should kill several hundred if not thousands of people). Indeed he actually just says, "are you okay?" then points out the at least 14 separate conditions that say I should be dead already or at least am terminally ill, though he told me my life expectancy was 1 to 9 years, he said that years ago, well as long as the conditions that should have killed me (and would kill several hundred if not thousand other people if spread out over the population) do not actually kill me then it is just a matter of waiting for someone to get lucky. Think of the old west, it did not matter that a bartender shot a great gun fighter in the back, that bartender still got the fame of killing off that person.
    5. you seem to be able to choose your job, and what you do for a living. I am required to do what I should do, no matter what training I receive, or how able legally I am to do a different line of work, people just refuse to let me have a career that is not whatever they want. They intimidate, threaten, or cajole anyone I try to be employed with into not considering me as an employee, often at the point of a gun. Because I have heard from people who are the decision makers at several jobs where I applied. And that the people who want me dead continue to perpetrate these heinous crimes against my person by continually interfering in my life is sad. What can I do, unless I wholesale kill them all off. I have a legal right to end their lives. I have the authority to do it. I just have tried to be lenient. Stupid of me I know.

but that seems to be the point of this post is admit I am a failure and stupid, so please do not consider whatever martial art that sometimes I am considered to be associated with to be belittled by an excuse for a human being such as myself (sounds like a reasonable self description). So if you are allowed to be a teacher or police or firefighter or ordained minister or martial arts instructor or whatever consider that even though I have done everything that legally is needed to do those things (and often spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to do so), and so many others, no one can actually employ me to do them, because of the people who continually try to kill me, and who will threaten or kill anyone who might offer me a position. So I continue in minimum wage jobs (or at times no job at all), going from place to place, living out of cars, or on the streets at times, sleeping on the floor rather than in beds in which people have died (I had nothing to do with it- natural causes), and then days to weeks later they were discovered, so the beds are free, because of the bodily fluids. No you would not want my existence. Being belittled by persons you do not know because you merely tell people the truth. (it all) doesn't matter. Nothing I say or do will ever effect you. I know people believe whatever they want.

so kids let me say this, do not go the trail of hardship and pain and suffering that I have shown you I endure everyday, do not emulate me. I am not worthy. Choose well what path you go. Do not let others choose for you. Be strong.(sorry for the break in thought just wanted to tell children to do well).
    unlike me.

6. you have a lineage of instructors who you can claim, my instructors never allow me to claim them as instructors.

yes there exist more than a half dozen other persons who were taught kuta when I was taught kuta (and I do not recall telling anyone that before), although I am do not believe that any of them completed the training, as I did. And certainly I know that others were trained as well, about the time/place when/where my teacher's teacher was trained. So kuta has been around a long time, but certainly people can blame me for a failure to explain, or show it has any value.

I was just trying to explain how it works. I just wanted to tell the truth. Sorry if I have offended you oh great and powerful <insert name>. I am just a one who is unworthy of your attention. I am beneath your beating up.

Aug 12, 2005, 05:44 AM
    another post i had to split (2nd part) on kuta or hikuta
    (bored with the whole pretending to be humble thing I did in first half of post).

I think that is about as humble as I can be, and still stomach it. But I have had a lot of practice acting (remember acting helpless is an advantage because of the surprise it gives you over your opponent when you spring into action, because they may have lowered their guard by then);
    1. pretending I am nothing, and
    2. pretending I do not get to do whatever I want whenever I want.

so perhaps you will believe my apology and humility, and if not, "oh well", bring it on. Try to kill me like the rest. See if I care. You will do whatever it is you want you excuse for a caring human being so if the only thing you can think to do to someone in a martial art you personally cannot understand is combat, COME AND LOSE IN MY PRESENCE. IF YOU WILL NOT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, YOU BETTER FEAR YOUR BETTERS!
    whenever a coward such as yourself is ready.

the last post and up to here was my reply to just your first two paragraphs.

what you do not understand is those who call people out are the ones who are cowards. The people who are not cowardly seek to not harm you. I do not want you hurt at all. Because thinking that you have a chance against me is real insanity. I have told you the truth in my stories, and after hearing them you think you can do anything shows you need a mental health check up. Many people who have "seen" me in action start believing in comic books, and other views that they previously did not consider as being in the realm of possibility. I would not mind knocking you out, but I do not want to harm you. Tough dichotomy. What to do, what to do.

of course even if I meet you, and beat you, would you tell anyone? Really? Because I still would not want you to tell anyone. I do not need you to jump through hoops to show anyone that I can do anything. I would not want any 'proof' to show that I have these abilities, or can fight. I really enjoy the fact that people doubt me, surprise is great. It is a wonderful thing in a fight.
    when people wake up, and go "what happened?", and I can say, 'i hit you with my fist, and they say, "i didn't see your fist move". Bozo is a trademarked designation of larry harmon productions, and a well respected clown, so do not drag down his name because you do not like me. You would not want them to sue you. Ha ha. That was a joke. Sorry. Interesting I have never heard of don frye, does he have a web site? How long has he claimed to be a person who knows hikuta?

okay you want to know. Fine.
    where to start.
    life is not what it appears to be.
    life is not about what most people think. It is complex and wonderful (sounds like I am giving a birds and bees lecture doesn't it). Sorry. Train of thought.
    we choose who we believe, and who we don't. We decide what is worth keeping and what is not. We choose who to trust, and who we should be careful around. (always protect yourselves children do not do something today that you have to live with tomorrow - like luggage).

example: that nice gentleman who said he tried to learn karate out a book, and hurt both his hands (dr bill, I guess). So please seek reasonable persons to instruct you in any martial art. Sometimes people do not have creditials, though. I know a martial artist who recently hurt his knee (shifted), and took about a month off, just after getting his supreme master belt (around 8th black belt in a particular series of japanese styles), well they took and demoted him all the way back to 1 or 2nd black belt for being unable to practice for a month. That is so wrong, he did not forget anything, he did not bring shame or dishonor to the styles he knows. And they took away 6 or 7 stripes off his black belt because he was hurt. He is going to japan to study aikido in a few months, maybe they are stripping him of rank for a different reason. I hope so.
    because I feel he should consider opening his own school, under his old rank. He can still study other styles of japanese martial arts, those he already knows have wronged him, and he should not honor them with his presence. They do not have a right to without a reason claim he is nothing. They have a responsibility to the martial arts community to show his real earned rank! He is just barely a black belt now, and so has to fight his way through all the lowly belts at tournments now. I have never even shown him hikuta, so he cannot be punished for any association with me. Oh well.

sir I do not allow, as much as I have any say over it, anyone to video tape me, take any likeness of my image, or otherwise record my voice,etc. under the privacy act I try to remain unknown. Not that that happens around here anyway. Not that any government does not do anything they want at anytime, so I am aware of several archival footages of myself in action at various times, and certainly to assist people in projects that I have done, such footage, audio is necessary, but under various regulations, laws, etc is considered for under some governmental classification or business designation as being not public information or restricted through security clearance of some level. Disclaimer (is the paragraph that follows):
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the associate or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately. Thank you.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and then I have business agreements that require that my involvement remains unknown in "work" I have done relating to the scientific, entertainment,and training community, as well as my emergency assistance when required for various levels of government functions. In short I cannot talk about, nor am I allowed to prove how/when/where/why/etc I have/can or will assist those in need to preserve freedom. I wonder if I can shorten that speech somehow? Of well. Back to answering your questions.

I agree liars can be a pain. But I think if you look it up in the bible you will find it says, let God be true and every man a liar. Romans 3:4

don't worry about it,people do tend to gravitate toward me and my big mouth.

no what I have said can cause no one any harm. I said do not use hikuta for violence, do not attack people. Only defend yourself as best you can. All martial arts have a place. So in review people should learn every martial art to have the right tool for the right job, and be respectful, and nice to others.

that you think that because someone knows something that you do not that they are incorrect in their pivotal value or life view, shows you have a lack of respect toward others. Sometimes people call that a bigot, but I won't, you are just not well informed. Just try to understand you do not have to be right.
    I do not know if I am right, I just presume, and go on. Everyone does.

fighting does not stop fools from prating on, it just slows them down with a sore jaw. You need biology lesson I am not mouse, I am human. Well a lot of people claim I am human, at least until they see me in action. Cha ching! Wow zap zowie! Sorry I am having fun with this. I shouldn't. I should be serious, but you give such straight lines to play off. Don't worry kiddos, eawoodall as far as he knows, or you know is fine and will continue on earth for as long as the good Lord keeps me here. Amen.

well fraud might be a strong word. Let's see, I told you the truth, that I thought you might be able to handle, because I did not want to tell you the unbelievable parts of my life, that would freak you out, honestly. But you can think what you want, this is america. Does not sound like fraud to tell people the truth but maybe you define fraud differently that I do, or perhaps you still hope that I am lying to you. Is that the problem? Do you seek your nephews love and admiration so much that you think you must compete with me? Oh.
    get your nephew to give you a hug, big guy. You deserve it. You are just trying to keep him out of trouble, and help him on his way. How nice. I can not nor would I want to fault you for helping your family, and supporting his life choices about what martial art to study, and how to defend himself. But do try to break him of that attacking people on sight, that is just wrong. Maybe he could make you a thank you card out of paper, like they often do in art class at school. Or he could write you a poem about his "favorite uncle".
    you could post it on the fridge. Or give you one of his class pictures to carry in your wallet. (there are a lot of ways kids for you to express your love to your family and we all need to remember to do that, so take time and thank them for doing all the wonderful things they do to keep/help you and be safe).
    just another annoucement to help keep america friendly. Be well. Be safe all.

Aug 12, 2005, 06:31 AM
    kuta and hikuta
    D.S. only (hide you eyes kids do not read this paragraph):
    serrazimes or seraptase (made from material found in silk worm intestines) claims to be used over the counter in japan and other countries to possibly (not making a claim under the FDA rules as a drug but only for purposes of nutritional value) work to reduce/eliminate scar tissue. Perhaps you could find some on eBay or somewhere, and see if you personally want as an adult to self medicate to see if you lose or reduce any scars. I get no benefit nor do I sell such products anywhere. Also you might want to consider MSM as a suppliment, since it is readily available over the counter also, and perhaps it can do something for you, but it is up to you to determine what suppliments you are willing to try. Sometimes physical therepy can help old wounds, or certain hospitals have wound centers to help if you need that.

so is anyone going to tell me what my avatar that I did not make looks like?
    is it a gorilla in a pink dress or what? A hippo in an evening gown? What?
    obviously someone in the admin at askmehelpdesk does not value all my answers if I have a bad avatar, since I did not make it, to my knowledge.
    oh well. Nothing I can do about whatever it is. Laugh it up all.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Aug 12, 2005, 06:53 AM
    This gets better and better with every minute... just imagine eawoodall in all the frightening situations, and how he handles it so calmly. This I got to save to my hard disk... this is what my kids will read instead of watching action movies!

This is so much better!! :D And on top of it all - it's a "documentary action movie"! :D LOL
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2005, 10:27 AM
    Two things about him make me laugh:

(1) if that is his picture by his username then I'm pretty sure that I could run away from him before he can "kill" me with "kuta". Of course I would only need to run about 20 feet away he would be so winded as to keel over sideways; then I would kick him in the groin, if he has one.

(2) where does he get so much time to write such long-winded diatribes for every response? No job? No friends or family? No responsibilities? Fast little typist?

Aug 12, 2005, 01:46 PM
    Kuta or hikuta
    I appreciate your interest in my exploits. However. Since I have been responsible for (originated as it were) several hit; major motion pictures, television shows, and other material in that genre, as well as songs related to such material and otherwise, it is my recommendation that you continue to enjoy the best in entertainment that you can experience, and be assured that I will enjoy the benefits of my non disclosure agreement(s), and for official use only (or higher) classified 'work' in such areas, because you have already seen or heard or experienced my work almost assuredly. Just you did not know that I was the person responsible for such things. Sometimes adults do not feel it is important who gets credit for something, just that people retain some modicum of privacy, and (everyone) receive the message that is being said. That being said, it (this message) is what I was trying to not say (too obviously) plainly by discussing my 'work' in other parts of this thread.

Some consider me an idea man. I like to think.

Sometimes it is easy to be calm, when you handled a similar situation before. Whether you are going to try the same old thing that worked last time, or if you are so tired of all the attempts on your life you just decide to wait and see if they can do anything. Be bored. Wait around to see if this assassin is inept as the others. And certainly it is entertaining to watch the people fall over themselves or each other trying to be the one to get credit, like my bartender in the old west analogy. Traditionally the faster you move, the slower other people seem to. You learn how to 'see', and react faster just to keep up (or experience your speed) with your own abilities.

Secondly, studies show that 20 feet is too close for an encounter, police, security, martial arts training shows that it takes less time to cover 20 feet than it does for a average person to draw and fire, IF you do not appear to be heading their way, before you start to come at them. Indeed most people you can disarm, get behind them, run past them, or whatever before they can point the gun where you were 20 feet ago. I have worn a badge and gun at work, and trained people in such techniques who wear badges and guns.

I try to not spend too much time on my answers. But I prefer to be reasonable about the important subjects in persons lives. The people asked questions, and if I choose to answer, I believe they deserve a reasonable response that explains the truth. I try to be helpful. I try to tell the truth, whether anyone believes me or not, since only those with extremely high or segmented security clearance can tell/know if what I say is true, and of course those in the entertainment industry who know I have made them several billions of dollars through products that I came up with the idea for, as well as scientific, and educational material I have presented/discovered.

I don't know when or if any documentary could actually be made about my life since a lot of material takes time to become anywhere near public knowledge. Consider the few pieces of inormation we have about people such as tesla, or others who have been great inventors, or scientists but certain parts of their lives are classified, or have very restricted information about the way in which they achieved success. And over time such information is often lost, or keep secret from the public, for the public may think one person invented something, or achieved something, and the truth may be quite different. A hundred or more years later who will really care if you did a particular thing even if it was some 'great thing' that continues to bring about change or hope for people. By then either 1. even school children would know the things you added to their lives to enjoy, or 2. no one but historians in a secret or higher level of access would even know your name.

Since my life is constantly in danger, and people continue to try to kill me whenever it seems convenient. I cannot be near enough to anyone, to allow any person to be harmed, because they make the mistake of having a strong like of me. It is the spiderman syndrome (see the first spiderman movie). That in spiderman two, M.J. choose to be there for spiderman at the end of the motion picture, but in movies a happy ending can be easier than in real life.

Being able to face whatever happens does not mean never being afraid for the average person, it means not running from what you must do. If you cannot escape, you might as well bravely face destiny. You might as well do what you can, since in any life or death struggle you can only choose how you face it. You are often not in control of if you will die, but only will you die well. Perhaps by trying to win, you can overcome, best to be brave, since most of the time you only have to be brave for a few moments anyway, and death will come,or you will survive. Do not go gentle into that good night! Try.

Aug 13, 2005, 03:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Two things about him make me laugh:

(1) if that is his picture by his username then I'm pretty sure that I could run away from him before he can "kill" me with "kuta". Of course I would only need to run about 20 feet away he would be so winded as to keel over sideways; then I would kick him in the groin, if he has one.

(2) where does he get so much time to write such long-winded diatribes for every response? No job? No friends or family? No responsibilities? Fast little typist?
    Definitely got to agree with you! Those long replies make me laugh! :)

The thing I like a lot is him mentioning every other post that there's a lot of people trying to kill him on a daily basis... it adds to the excitement... I just read everything after "those who are trying to kill me" with so much more care!

Aug 13, 2005, 03:48 AM
    kuta or hikuta
    you can be as wrong about me as you want. But you should not commit crimes. You should not violate the laws of the governments of the world, by false accusation. Bearing false witness against your neighbor.

I am not a secret agent.

any actions on my part to stop international operatives , or other actions are strictly my own, and can never be blamed upon any government.

I am not sure what the photo is suppose to be.

once again you presume incorrectly and also engage in name calling based upon you opinion of me, but I feel that you are welcome to your opinion, but should not use terms that may be construed as profanity, or other illegal to use in writing, since in some states you have just committed a class B misdemeanor by using such words. You have no right to presume upon anyone having a medical condition like ED. Especially since it is not so.
    I did not recommend to you that you take over the counter products for ED, I only mentioned products that may help your scars, or old wounds. Since you claim to have a lot of scars and old wounds.

that I have informed you of anything at all, and you continue to be unwilling to learn, shows that you do not want to have knowledge. And since you choose to not learn, neither I nor anyone else can teach you. If you visit websters you will see the word 'fool' is someone who chooses not to learn.
    cast not your pearls before swine, inplies that there is no reason for me to continue bothering to try to inform you of you errors. If I had the ability to do so, I would edit your post, to make it not incorrect.

generational poverty is not only being poor when you are young, but still valueing violence when old. There are three levels of social class. Generational wealth is having so much money inherited that you only concern is to spend only part of the interest you constantly receive, and place the only social value upon whom you know. Medium income individuals value their learning, and use of knowledge, and communication not in the casual register(the way poor people talk). That you value violence is what shows you have not left generational poverty, no matter how much cash you have you are poor. Review: medium class people think it is what you know. Wealthy class think it is who you know. Those in poverty think it is that you can continue to exist to know at all. Poverty values stuff, as a person who may have a lot of cash, but values stuff you may have a big house or 20 houses, but you value what you can buy if you are still mentally in generational poverty. Medium class values professionalism in a career.

yes, you, being the coward you are, will try to kill me. That is my expectation. Many have tried. None have succeeded. I do not know anyone who has a basement, nor do you really think I have friends! Be serious. Anyone who would hang around me would have their life constantly in danger from jerks such as yourself. People with guns constantly threaten, if not indeed actually kill anyone who has ever (will ever, or could ever) like me, much less pretended to care. As I explained last post. I do not know any homeless people, I am not accepted in the homeless community, they will not take me as a member any more than any other group would.

if you really were ever in the UPC or whatever it was called, then anyone can rent or buy video of your great expoits. Since I care not about such bs I do not know, having never seen such programs. No logically if I were or you were or anyone was to knock out someone they would fall down, until they regained consciousness anyway. So they could not bow or say anything, but I know what you meant to say, that after waking up, someone might want to say something or whatever they wanted to do, but I do not want fans, I do not want anyone to start yet another fan club, it takes time and effort to get those dissolved. I do not want the responsibility of serfs, slaves, or anyone who thinks I am responsible for their life. If you want to serve anyone serve God. I don't want your pledge of you life, and as I said I am already what any medical doctor would presume is quite dead by any test they may give. And beating me within an inch of my life would not impress me, even if I stood there and let you do it, to get you to leave me alone.

sorry I reread your post, I thought you said don Frye was the guy who taught your nephew kuta, but you said you and don Frye went to see the guy who taught your nephew kuta. From what you say about the person who taught your nephew kuta he must have actually recognized you and Don frye as you came through the door at his "dojo". That the instrutor in kuta spends his time watching upc shows, shows he isn't what I would consider to be a real martial artist. How could anyone spend time watching such drool.

I did a Google search and found out Don Frye is one of your friends from upc.
    I do not do illegal drugs. I have never done illegal drugs. That you presume such because I misunderstood is quite presumptive on your part. It is too bad your friend don frye, per what you are saying about him, never learned a real martial art, since he only knows a thrown together make it up yourself "kyakf"
    do you know any real martial arts? Do you hold any belts in any styles? Did you ever enter any of those tough guy contests? Since you question your friends martial arts abilities as being unconventional, how conventional are your martial arts training? Did you ever get on an olympic team? Do college or high school wrestling? Golden gloves? At the Y? Anything? Back yard fisticuffs?

you presume upon the status of my parents. If I had/have parents. Are you an orphan? Are you parents deceased? Did they support you through school?
    were they generationaly wealthy, in poverty, or middle class? How did it effect your upbringing? You discussing parents might upset persons reading this post who are without such people anymore. Everyone but test tube babies had parents, so there do exist a few people who you cannot hurt with such words.

now you have offended persons who have a certain sexual orientation. I am not at liberty to discuss such matters, but you should not violate federal law and show that you discriminate against persons who hold a different social view of who should be a sexual partner.

I know that many people in special forces use the term brother, but I am not your brother. I trained alone. Only once for a few weeks did I train with persons who were in the military (and I was not in the military at the time). I have never been special forces, and would not want to be, since they would only slow me down. I know what my abilities are, and do not know what the (rest of any) team could do, so uncertainty would not allow the most effective use of time/resources, and such actions would be dangerous.

again I do not want your money.

my point of saying laugh it up, was the I respect and expect people to laugh when the admin or others make fun of me, in a way that is funny, but in a reasonable respectful way. I do not mind you laughing, not at my expense, for it cannot be about me, if I did not cause it to happen, that you or the admin would put a funny avatar with me is just lack of respect toward me, and shows that they or you or whoever does so is silly enough to not believe or know the truth when they hear it. Better for surprise.

I do not need to warm up for combat. I am not limited to your abilities. My automated defenses continue at all times. So you think you can scratch my coat of paint, huh? What body shop do you use after combat? Oh wait you said you have scars, so you do not.

strange I do not get the idea that you care about my safety from your comments about those who want me dead, perhaps I misunderstood again.

Aug 13, 2005, 10:08 AM
    kuta
    that is me bag of hot wind. Useless drivel is all I ever say. (maybe not, at least I hope sometimes what I say has some value. But I could be wrong).

I have been wrong before. I will be wrong again.

for someone who has won so many awards for fighting you seem like you have a lot of pent up rage, still?

yes I am so bored I continue to look for words on dictionary.com
    (so kids continue to impress your family increase your vocabulary knowledge today) - yet another advertisement for educating today's youth, I may not find any principal smart enough to hire me as a teacher but that will not stop me from teaching the youth how they should improve themselves. If I cannot get money for helping the youth of today I will give free answers on askmehelpdesk.com, take that stupid principals of the world! Wait you are also not a principal are you?

sounds like a lot of awards, you must be really hard working, dedicated, and certainly erudite. Let's see do I want to give the man my address so he can beat me up or do I want to not? Tough choice. I am still trying to think about it. Can you see the smoke coming forth? Do I need to pull the fire alarm or will it stop smoking when I try to think? Or perhaps I could somehow miracle of miracles win, now that would be stupid, and certainly not a good thing. Think of how your fans would react. Oh wait it is ufc, I think I called it upc or something earlier, sorry. I am bad with names.

no, if you tripped and fell and knocked yourself out (somehow) when walking toward me (about 20 feet away) your fans would still be so obsessive as to take up your name and honor and then I would have a really long line of people to fight. Do you not know the story of the person who after beating everyone easily at the yearly fight in china, had to continue to prove himself to everyone who did not get to go to the event, and even though he could win against anyone, he allowed someone to eventually think they had won by letting himself (pretend to) lose, you see the monks were right to not want to let him go to the event, because they knew what would happen, and then the students asked what happened to the monk who could not be beat, and the teacher pointed out it was he himself.

you obviously are great. Why do you think beating up on me would do anything for your reputation. Even if somehow I win (,since I am discussing this from the point of view of that you could actually harm me) what would be the point. I would not get your money, or your fame, nor would I want any of your money or your fame. I do not want to be known. If I wanted such things I can (or do already) have them. Certainly you are only making me more famous/infamous by even posting anything to me. Stop wasting time with such as me. I am obviously not worthy. Contrariwise if I am worthy, and my stories are true then you are not worthy. So why would I bother with fighting you. You see a person with a pea shooter is not a threat to a tank.
    a pea in a sipping staw is not going to harm a tank no matter how much the person draws in their breath before they shoot the pea at the tank. Oh, it may make a louder sound as it bounces off, but that does not mean it actually dented or chipped even the paint on the tank. It is merely a fact that if my stories are true, you would have no chance, and would obviously break some of your bones if you hit me, if I stood there and did not dodge to save you pain and suffering. Indeed people have broken their own bones before while using the mount (with/or/and other techniques), since I was bored enough to allow them to try that, and I warned them not to exert pressure because it was their bones that would break not mine, but sometimes people won't listen. People can be very stubborn. Oh well. Did you include an email I can email you at? I did not notice it, sorry. In case I choose to tell you something I would not like to print here.

Aug 13, 2005, 02:44 PM
    Don't you like how, all of a sudden, he learns how to remove the avatar?

How come a man with a pea shooter (you unarmed) can in fact hurt a tank (7 armed people, at least 4 with guns, all but one at least twice your weight)? You're contradicting yourself!

Aug 13, 2005, 03:39 PM
    Kuta
    Sorry I did not realize I removed the avatar, but I was hoping/trying to, so maybe I got lucky and hit the right button for it to go away.

My point was that a average person armed with a pea shooter could not hurt a tank, or even a slightly more than average person could not hurt that tank so armed. I did not say which of the two people I was comparing, myself and whoever that is who was posting questions to me, which is the one holding the pea shooter, and which one is the tank, but you point out I have survived attacks by several at once, included those armed with guns, so perhaps you can figure out which one of us is the tank after all.

I wonder how many times the guy writing me has defeated several people armed with guns? Hummm? I never heard about them using guns on ufc. Maybe he just has not had the chance to fight people armed with guns. He might do quite well, no wait he does not believe anyone can fight multiple people at once, much less people with guns, and logically anyone must include himself. So sad. Perhaps you will get a chance to fight people with guns in the future, or do you think that would make a TV show? Gun fights of the ultimate fighting persons? No, nah too boring. Some gunfights take about a quarter of a second and those are the long ones. 29 minutes and 45 seconds of sports commentary would be too much, after 14.75 seconds of action for the falling down, and checking to see if anyone still alive.

Actually all of them but one, out of 11, were at least twice my weight, and that particular group did not have guns, but they had other deadly weapons, until I starting disarming them. I was aged 8 and they were 8,11,12,13,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and at least five of them got jail or prison time for that one attack on me. So goes life. Have a nice day. Perhaps you could include your email address so I could write to you privately, so as to not say anything on here that might violate someone else's privacy. i.e. can I tell you something quietly?

Certainly at least seven in another incident, at least four of them armed with guns tried to 'harm' me, funny how they feel when they become disarmed, seems to change some of their minds. Not sure why. Would you change you mind about how hostile you were toward someone just because they have your life in their hand, instead of you thinking you can kill them at will? I mean if you are acting in good faith, and treating people respectfully, you do not need to fear when the shoe is on the other foot, but if you are treating people badly, and trying to kill them without a reason, it might be wise to fear what happens when they get the upper hand. Turnabout is fairplay.

Aug 14, 2005, 09:23 AM
    kuta
    yes the real story that I am so superior to you that it would not be a contest is true. I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

good. It is good to laugh. There do exist those who know me, and know my abilities, so he who laughs last laughs hardest.

I do not use phone sex lines. I have never even seen an inflatable woman. Leviticus 13:40-41 explains thaat being bald is not disease, nor bad.
    since you cannot beat me up, even if I did meet you, so you insult, typical.

you obviously do not value life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I wanted to upload a wav file for you to hear, but it is too large.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search