Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drbill212 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2009, 09:10 AM
    I am sorry to say I cannot believe anyone who will not show proof. Your claims are impossible, not just unliklely. I offered the same money, $5000.00, to anyone who could extend their ki beyond their body- I offered it in Black Belt Magazine. No one every could do it, but many claimed, as you do, that they are too dangerous or too secret to show it. Baloney. Ki is perfect body mechanics, as is kuta. Ki does not extend beyond the body in any measureable way, scientific or otherwise. I'm certain Lee held back from me, but I doubt he held back from Abidin. Its possible Al isnot showing me everything he knows, but from a mechanical, observable satndpoint, he is. You know less than either one of us, and we can prove it. Step up or step off.
    gabe6122 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 06:09 PM
    EA Woodall How old are you really? And do you know whata muon or Magnetohydrodynamics or The Grad-Shafranov equation is?
    gabe6122 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 01:05 PM
    Uh, did I say something I shouldn't have?
    mimtnman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Elmore View Post
    No, you haven't seen it and a fellow student didn't mention it to you. It never happened. Until you can provide a transcript from the show or a clip of the video, you will never have any proof that it did. Your analogies are meaningless; your logic is deeply flawed. The fact is that Hikuta is a made-up martial art that was created in the early 1990s and has none of the historical credibility -- in ancient times or in contemporary media -- that Hikuta practitioners try to pretend it has. It worries me that there are people willing to embrace such an obvious sham. With luck, anyone reading this will see for themselves how obviously unstable you are and will understand your point of view for what it is -- a complete fantasy.
    Phil I agree that EA is full of it but kuta is real. I am training with Dok lee's cousin. It's a egytian fighting art. Kuta fighters are on the walls of the pyramids.

Oct 2, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drbill212 View Post
    i doubt the long story posted claiming a fight with Dok Lee. I trained with Dok Lee (i know his real name and anyone who trained with him knows it) in the 60's and can immeditaely tell if someone really trained with him. some of the info is true, but obviously incomplete. the story of a pre-pubescent boy fighting 10 armed opponents successfully is beyond comment. Dok lee videos and books are nothing like the training i had. can anyone define the black bag?
    Good to hear from someone who knows D.O.K.s real name. I am training with D.O.K.s cousin. I have just completed my masters training. I will ask curt about the black bag. It would be nice to hear from you. Curt has the same last name and has one of the last degrees before D.O.K past on. With lee's signature. I have trained with lee's cousin Curt for a little over a year. I have had other training through out my years but nothing like Kuta. My master Curt and his brother David are on one of the videos along with Curts nephew. I didn't learn much from the vids till I started with Curt that's when it came together for me. About six months of training. Signed Brad

Oct 2, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Elmore View Post
    He didn't.

There are three sources of exposure to this contrived, made-up system. There's the Lee Crull ("DOK Lee") book and video package from the 1990s, videos made by his student Al Abidin, and videos made by his other student, Jack "Savage" Sellner. Abidin does seminars, too. Anyone who has learned the system learned from one of those people -- Abidin and Sellner are the only known students of Lee Crull active today.
    Phil it is easy to say what you are saying about someone who has past on. Ihave trained with D.O.K.s cousin Curt. Curt and his brother David have more personal training from Lee than all the rest they also worked with lee in the masonry field for many years. I have just past my masters degree. You can say what you want but you need to learn some history. Kuta fighters were royal temple guards. My master is certified by lee as a master along with his brother David. Cirtificates bear lee's full signature. I don't want to be out of line but put up or shut up. My master Curt is willing to meet anyone who wants to learn or would like a demonstration. Phil if you want to meet us tell us where to get ahold of you. Signed Brad
    proveit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 07:11 AM
    Hikuta is a joke. No, better yet, hikuta is a con. These people pry on the weak minded to get a few bucks, but in reality put many people in danger. There is a reason why hikuta has 4 or 5 places on the internet. It is also why it isn't known by any of the instructors in the Houston area, an area that has blown up with all kinds of martial arts. It does not exist outside of make believe combat systems. I have looked all over for information regarding this when a co-worker claimed Bruce Lee's one inch punch was a hikuta punch. Wrong, this so called fighting system rips off other systems with some gimmicks. Watch Al A's video on how to take a punch. The first part where he takes the punch is satisfying to all of those people who are as upset as I am.

Stop posing, you guys will never create, prove, or exhibit a combat system know as hikuta becase the simple fact is... there is no hikuta.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread.

It's dated from May 11, 2005 and is now archived so not generally visible, unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search