Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

May 27, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Spells and Witchcraft
    Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible:

- Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind
    - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 08:53 AM
    1. Tell someone you love them and treat them nice,

2. say this on sleeping beauty, but outside of the movies it is not real.
    You can keep a person under for short periods using hypnois but the person has to be willing to work with you.

May 27, 2007, 09:00 AM
    No offense or anything, but you seem to be a reverend or something, so of coarse your going to say there is no sleeping spell. But thanks for the reply anyway
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Of course there is no real magic that you can do on someone who is not a beleiver in it. You can use chemicals and give someone forms of drugs that will put them to sleep, and give them drugs to wake them up.
    But real magic, please a person can not say some words to make or have any control over another person unless they allow them to have it.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 27, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Had a quick chat with my wiccan friends and most spells are to aid the sleep of the spell caster themselves not another person. The wiccans I know aren't into control of other people. You can have a quick look on Google though. As for love spells, again if its to make another person fall in love with you, you can't really do that. They have to feel the same about you, you can't create love with a spell.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

May 27, 2007, 02:34 PM
    I've been into wicca and paganism. Love spells go against all they believe. Love spells are not something to toy with. You cannot force someone to love you, or even glammor them into feeling some sort of foundness towards you. It's wrong in every sense of the word wrong. If you can't get a man or women to love you for you, well sorry but you don't deserve love. For instance, what if u cast a spell on someone whom you loved, but they didn't love you. Maybe they loved someone completely differnet then you. That means the whole thing is a lie. The whole this is sick and twisted. Unless you have knowledge in the magickal arts then don't toy with it. Magick is NOT a game. You can't just cast spells at your every wim. The three fold law will bit you in the ars. What goes around come's around in other words. It would be highly dangerous for you to practice magick if you don't understand it or know it. Do you know how to open and close a circle properly? Problably not. I suggest you stay away from this. Sounds like your dabbling in something you know nothing of. Even if you did know what you were doing the goddess doesn't approve of black magick and well, you seem like the type to use black magik. If you do this you will be repaid in time for your misdeeds. And even those who aren't pagan or wiccan, ever heard of karma? Your sending bad bad karma.

I will pray to the goddess to bind any spells you do that goes against her laws.

May 28, 2007, 04:36 AM
    That's the thing, black magick is so much more fun.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

May 30, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo
    thats the thing, black magick is so much more fun.

Fun and dangerous. You play a very dangerous game. I think your being a bit naïve about this. Too many people want to try magic just for personal gain and it doesn't work that way. The three fold law is clear on what will happen with bad magic. Weither or not you believe it or not. I'm still going to pray that any magic you do for harm is binded, people like you shouldn't be holding such a powerful tool in your shaky hands.

"Any energy you send out, shall return to you three-fold. There is only one law in witchcraft resembling anything like a commandment. It states that if a witch does harm, it returns to her/him threefold. Any magical workings, good or ill, send energy out into the cosmos that will eventually come back to you three times as strong. As you can see, if you are working for good, you stand a great chance of increasing you own strength an spiritual well-being. However, if you attempt to work ill on someone, or do magic that is not for the greater good , the results could be disasterous, in this life and on the Karmic Circle. If you ascribe to this line of thought, you should always be aware of what your power can and will do. Look at the whole picture, not just at your side of it." -Wolf MistDrummer
    jackashley5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible:

- Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.
    Make a wax doll in he or hers Image than scrish there name in to it and than burn it there heart will felt for you but do it on the full moon/rember this is a from of black magic... voodoo its your choose if you want to do it because what ever you give out you get back threefold law of 3

Nov 19, 2007, 06:56 PM

Spell for emounal healing

U will need one rose Quarts crystal
    Spring what
    Rock salt
    Insene what ever you like

Be done of the full moon

First get a clean bowl than pour the spring whater in to it than the salt
    Leave it in there for 5 minutes than light the insense than cast a circle around you self for protion agenst bad energy than say "heal me and... fell us with love kindness and joy and with have that for the rest of our lifes than put the crystal in the water than take it out side and leave under full moon light than. In the moring go pour the water in to mother earth and thank her than take the crystal and carry it where ever you go hope this is helpful to you I use it all the time

Nov 19, 2007, 06:56 PM

Spell for emounal healing

U will need one rose Quarts crystal
    Spring what
    Rock salt
    Insene what ever you like

Be done of the full moon

First get a clean bowl than pour the spring water in to it than the salt
    Leave it in there for 5 minutes than light the insense than cast a circle around you self for protion agenst bad energy than say "heal me and... fell us with love kindness and joy and will have that for the rest of our lifes than put the crystal in the water than take it out side and leave under full moon light than. In the moring go pour the water in to mother earth and thank her than take the crystal and carry it where ever you go hope this is helpful to you I use it all the time
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Maybe you could use Google to find what you are looking for.

I agree with Megg, I think you are crossing into an area deemed as black magik. It is very dangerous and has a lot of bad energy. If you were experienced in this area, you would not have to ask, therefore the assumption you are a novice.

First, all the money or spells in the world cannot MAKE someone love you. Secondly, why would you want to put someone to sleep (i.e. Sleeping Beauty) until you bid them to wake up? Even the witch in Snow White used drugs to get Snow White. I've never heard of something like this, I also don't "dabble" in the black magiks. Once you cross that line, it may be very hard for you to come back. And please remember the rule of whatever you do comes back three fold to you.

Be Well...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I was listening to a show about how Japan and other countries are buying robots for love.
    David Levy - Interview with David Levy Author of Robots Unlimited
    Why wouldn't you want someone to love you because they are in love with you?
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Dec 11, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackashley5
    spell for emounal healing

u will need one rose Quarts crystal
    spring what
    rock salt
    insene wot ever u like

be done of the full moon

first get a clean bowl than pour the spring water in to it than the salt
    leave it in there for 5 mins than light the insense than cast a circle around ya self for protion agenst bad energy than say "heal me and ........ fell us with love kindness and joy and will have that for the rest of our lifes than put the crystal in the water than take it out side and leave under full moon light than. in the moring go pour the water in to mother earth and thank her than take the crystal and carry it where ever u go hope this is helpful to u i use it all the time
    Hey; do you know any spells to attract money?
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Dec 11, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackashley5
    Make a wax doll in he or hers Image than scrish there name in to it and than burn it there heart will felt for u but do it on the full moon/rember this is a from of black magic...voodoo its ur choose if u wanna do it cos wot ever u give out u get back threefold law of 3
    How long does this spell take to work?
    LadyRedRose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 05:06 PM
    I am Wiccan and Love Spells are a Big No.. You are not allowed to mess with someone's free will.. Doing a Love Spell can go Bad & make that person dislike you.. The only Love Spell to use is one that has no target person.. You may ask for your Ideal mate.. Write down the qualities of what you are looking for in Love.. Spells are really not something to play with, if done incorrectly they can harm you or someone else.. "And It Harm None, Do As Thou Will"
    ghosthunter101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Hey,
    So I heard you are in search of witch craft? Well I am wiccan which means I practice wicca. Love spells are very complicated because in everyone there has to be ingredints for it to work and they usually take more then one try. But most love spells are black magic because you are bending someone's will. And most of the time when you cast black magic it will come back at you three times harder. I have heard of spells back firing I have never experienced it myself though. And as for the sleeping one I do not think that there are any spells for that. Sorry I couldn't be of any help!
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Unfortunately for you I'm a Wiccan Priest and there are rules in Wicca when it comes to casting love spells. We don't FORCE people to fall in love with us (or someone else) so we can't cast love spells on other people. We can, however, cast love spells around ourselves in order to attract the right person into our lives that will hopefull bring us the love we seek.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    Unfortunately for you i'm a Wiccan Priest and there are rules in Wicca when it comes to casting love spells. We dont FORCE people to fall in love with us (or someone else) so we can't cast love spells on other people. We can, however, cast love spells around ourselves in order to attract the right person into our lives that will hopefull bring us the love we seek.
    Unfortunately for who? Lol
    Seriously, you have a wonderful delusion going on here, but I hope one day you snap out of it.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2008, 07:46 PM
    You hope I "snap out of it"? Snap out of what? The fact that I'm Wiccan. Sorry "science expert" but that I will never snap out of and I don't appreciate you attacking my beliefs or religion, because god (notice the little "g") knows that if someone attacked your beliefs you'd immediately go on the offensive. So calm down and back down. Learn some respect for others. I posted that to try and help someone who had a question about love spells/magic and you have to be immature and attack people's beliefs. That's OK, I understand that you're trying to compensate for something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

Title Of A Movie (Witchcraft) [ 3 Answers ]

I am tryning to think of a title for a movie about a witch who makes friends with a blonde haird woman very famous actor. A lot of the movie is a blur to me but I remember that the lead witch has a bobed hair cut that is jet black in coliur and she makes some kind of purple potion that allows her...

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search