Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legrande Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Ghost imaging
    Well, here I am sitting on a multi-million dollar novelty invention that if you have any urban sense of style,etc.. this is bigger than spinner rims, candy paint jobs, neon, boomin' systems and on and on... this is "GHOST'N".. or
    "GHOST IMAGING". This new idea will blow up to EVERY market, wildfire into the professional fields as well as a trendy status quo... yes, to ghost out your vehicle will be the must have of all the big baller's and hustler's of today. Now, how can I pull together a few members to create a team to get this into motion and not to be burnt, robbed or sold out on?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Are you speaking about members of this site? Or, people in general? Exactly what are you proposing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search