Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockygt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Labor union
    What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints?

Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?

What do you feel are the future prospects of unions in the service industry? Why
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 02:31 PM
    What business class are you taking? I have seen this same question posted on another forum - could be that was you posting.

new collar and blue collar workers | questions | general | Unions | Ask the Rep | You are Worth More!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

Labor union dues [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Our system wide leaders of our union has kept and spent the dues that belonged to our local. I consider this missappropriation of funds?? Or something else?? We want our money, but they refuse to give it because there seems to be no money at the state office. They are asking to bowwor...

View more questions Search