Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rehanshabbir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 12:56 PM
    I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files )
    I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) from worms and viruses, specially from those that creates newfolder or subfolder exe files like, rvhost and svchossst. Many clients have already infected with these viruses, but I want to save just my server to get infected with their activities. I have used commandoio fire wall and zone alarm but can't succeeded. Can u kindly tell me any trick or free software that will easy to manage and easy setting.. . (I WANT THAT EXE FILES can't Enter THE FOLDERS OF MY SERVER)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Errrrm, forget firewalls and get yourself some serious anti vrus and anti malware software!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert word doc to PDF [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to convert a word document (Microsoft word 2003) through my pdf maker (adobe acrobat 7.0 Professional). When I open the pdf document, the font size seems larger and the pages are breaking where they shouldn't be. What am I doing wrong?

Convert word doc to pdf [ 3 Answers ]

I have converted a word document creating in a customsize of 6 X 9" to pdf using pdf maker. When I open my pdf document the page breaks are not the same as my word document. I have changed the page size in the pdf conversion settings and this doesn't seem to help. How can I get my pdf document...

Adobe Acrobat: Save web page to .pdf [ 8 Answers ]

I've got Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0. Saving a webpage as pdf: 2006 Program Guide I want to squish it to one page (.pdf). I want to try it both landscape and portrait to see if either is readable... How do I do this? Thanks!

MS WORD - save a .DOC - so it can not be edited [ 4 Answers ]

Hi :) When I make a Word .doc. I want to save it so that when I send the .doc and the other party opens it It will not open so it can be edited... so I make a DOC. Send it via email... and they open my DOC. It opens it a form that they can also edit it. So how do I save a doc. That...

View more questions Search