Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diggler3535 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Engagement party
    Does the groom have to make a speech at the engagement party?
    confussed_lil_sofi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diggler3535
    does the groom have to make a speech at the engagement party?
    Wel not really, his engagement party can do what he wants. But there's a good chance some one there who will ask him to. And traditionlly that it the done thing.
    Hope that helped!
    Lv s x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an Engagement Model? [ 3 Answers ]

Could somebody explain or share with me an example of an engagement model? Thanks.

Engagement Party Speech [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is throwing my fiancé and I an engagement party this weekend. We'd like to thank everyone for coming and being a part of the wedding, etc. etc. Does anyone have any good ideas for a toast to our guests? Also... we have been secretly house hunting and found a new house. Our families know but...

Broken engagement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I think I just need someone else's perspective here... I've been dating a guy for almost 4 years now. In that time I would say he's probably broken up with me at least 10 times. Each time he in incredibly hurtful and mean. But then he calls in a day or two and acts like the sweetest person...

Engagement Party Speech [ 2 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, I am the father of the bride and I need help with my engagement speech, I have about a month too think about my speech. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or previous speeches that they have used. Thank you for your help gyoder_1 :)

Broke up engagement [ 21 Answers ]

I broke up my engagement and feel very ashamed and feel guilty to have brought a bad phase of life to my family.. :( I broke up with that man as I found very difficult to survive with him and he was a drunkard and a loser. My questions are: 1. How do I answer the people that know my...

View more questions Search