Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dots2001 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Is this pill methadone hydrochloride 10 mg?
    White oval pill with a "flying V" on one side the other side is scored with the numbers 22 and 65 on it
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 06:24 AM
    No.

It's a medication called Baclofen used in the treatment of seizures for multiple sclerosis patients. It can be dangerous if used when not prescribed to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Methadone [ 21 Answers ]

I am currently under doctors care by being prescribed methadone. I understand that it is a long process in getting well by taking and getting off the methadone... 1. I was on heroin and tried all methods in getting off, but was methadone a right choice?. 2. Is there a percentage off people that...

Methadone withdraw [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was detoxing from herion with 30 mg of methadone. He stopped taking METHADONE WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S SUPERVISION, and is now experiencing withdraws such as sweating. Should he continue taking 30MG, or lower the doseage?

Methadone vs. Vicodin [ 4 Answers ]

Does methadone and vicodin show up as the same chemical in a urinalysis?

Methadone out of system [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take to get Methadone out of ones system so that a detox can be done?

I know a methadone user, and have a ? [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who takes methadone and takes like 2 or 3 a day, everyday sometimes every other day, and about once a week vomits violently... will this person be OK, or is there a risk involved.. this person has been taking methadone for a long long time

View more questions Search