Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sturoc Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2005, 08:58 PM
    Sata Raid
    Hello,
    Looking for a laymans explanation of SATA RAID and why it would be good to have in a Hi end DAW PC.
    Thanks
    Stu
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2005, 04:39 AM
    See if this helps: http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...endent%20disks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sata problems [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a new computer system: sapphire pure crossfire advantage mobo AMD athlon 3800+ skt939 radeon X850XT PE Maxtor 250gb sata hdd The problem I am having is that I can't install windows onto the sats hdd. When I get to the windows XP install screen it says that "windows cannot be...

Enlarge a partition under RAID [ 9 Answers ]

Hello All Expert, I would like to repartition in my fileserver. It is because that the main partition "C" drive is not enough space to install new program. My fileserver has "C" and "D" drive, "C" install windows 2000 server and "D" keep all data. Moreover the Fileserver running under RAID 1...

Raid/sata150 [ 8 Answers ]

I need advice in regards to setting up RAID HDD configuration. I'm a gamer, only playing half-life, the machines primary use. Currently using a WD Raptor SATA/150 HDD. Will going to a RAID set up improve performance in this environment? Thx in advance. System profile: P4C 3.0 CPU Asus P4800...

RAID & Hot Swapping HDDs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, After reading an article about RAID and hot swapping HDDs, I am considering that option and have a question. The article described a Promise system with a RAID controller card (0+1) and hotswap drive housings. If I decide to go this way I would have two of the drive housings in the...

View more questions Search