Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OldandGrey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2003, 01:07 AM
    Insects inside LCD Screen
    Tiny corn lice have been able to enter into the LCD screen on my Samsung SyncMaster 171s computer screen. They are visible crawling around between the screen layers.
    Samsung so far are claiming this is not possible. They should have told the corn lice.
    I am very dissapointed with my 3month old purchase.
    Any suggestions.
    oldsteve1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Sorry, not an answer for you but my son showed me this afternoon some small insects crawling in the monitor. It is an AMW and about 18months old. I have seen the same insects in a picture between the glass and the print. Some of them have died and stand out against a white background such as this page!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Unfortunately, anything like this would not be covered under any warranty, possibly under an exteneded warranty if purchased, but that would have to be looked into.

Hopefully they die out of site of the screen
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Hmm.. lol first of all eww.. never happened to me before. And I don't know I can't right now remember if lcds have a degauss thing, but if it does, maybe that? And an idea how they got their... production line, someone not wearing their hairnet right and plop, lice on the not yet completed lcd screen.
    rwsf90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 08:59 AM
    Would it be clothing moth's larvae?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insects / Parasites in Clothing! [ 48 Answers ]

HELP!! Does anyone know what this is? Can you help me research this pest? I've been searching the internet and writing people for several weeks. Yet I haven't been able to find information on this pest. So it must be something new. People are contracting a tiny white insect, arthropod,...

Repainting inside of Hot Tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Hope Someone Can Help Me, I Would Like To Repaint The Inside Of My Hot Tub As It Has Faded. Could Somebody Please Tell Me What I Would Need To Get, If It Is Possible To Do, And Where Would I Buy The Product I Would Need To Do This?

Peeing inside [ 3 Answers ]

Help! I have a lovely golden retreiver who we adopted this last July. He is about 3 years old and the best dog ever in every way except this new peeing inside thing. It happens when we are home, and he has access to outside, or has just been outside, when he will go into another room and pee. ...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

About insects [ 1 Answers ]

Why spiders are not called as insects?

View more questions Search