Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bl7045 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Interview questions for waiters
    Are there any common interview questions for waiters?

Thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Where have you worked? How do you handle rush hour? How do you handle customer complaints? Ask the interviewee for examples of such situations. My first real job was as a waitress and one of the questions was if I could "make change". Nothing was electronic back then. I was hired because I could manually count back correct change to the customer. Nowadays everything is computer so no one needs to think about counting back change.

You can review the employer policies with the interviewee and ask if he/she foresees any problems.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Do you have reliable transpertation, can you work any shift, can you work weekends.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 07:45 PM
    You might have a slew of questions put to you as found on the following site:

Managing for results - Interview Questions

I also found the following site to be a good resource for preparedness in landing a job as a waiter:

SoYouWanna be a waiter? | SoYouWanna.com
    bl7045 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Thanks I just got a job at Hoss's a local restaurant
    sanouar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 06:03 PM

How would you handle a spoiled custumer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sanouar View Post
    how would you handle a spoiled custumer
    Hey, sanouar! That's a good question!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am interviewing for a I.T. Help desk position within my company. Where can I find interviewing question that would help me with this interview?

Some Interview Questions - 1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I would be thankful if you could provide me the solution to the following questions in C: 1. Given 2 files, f1 and f2 with thousands of name each. Find the common names in the two files. Extend this to 3 files. 2. Algorithm to count most user viewed pages. 3. Code to find dot and...

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

View more questions Search