Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SamanthaWhyte06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 04:11 PM
    A3 lemon skin lightener?
    Has anybody used A3 lemon skin lightener(A3 is the company)?. if you have how long did u see results with it?.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I haven't used it just know from reading that lemon juice has been used over the years to brighten hair, skin, clothes, whatever. So, they can use lemon juice and advertise it for lightening and add extra vitamins A and C and E and still advertise it for a lightener.

So you can try it but don't expect it to give you instant or long term skin lightening.
    15evette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 09:47 PM
    I am not trying to voerall lighten my skin. I happy with my skin color - proud of it!
    It is just that I have spots left from acne that have been impossible to clear and that is why I want an effective lightener. What about Obagi? It has a high level of hydroquinone. I am so frustrated with this problem. Help!
    rubyJackson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 04:22 AM
    I never heard about A3 lemon skin lightener but lemon juice is very good for skin brightening your skin.
    Apply lemon juice it'll help you get rid of dark spots and reduce freckles on face
    Apply half a lemon twice a day to lighten your skin tone.
    It's really work...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will skin lightener reverse [ 2 Answers ]

I am an African american woman I have used skin lightener years ago, I just last year I noticed that my skin looks pretty light. It was not like that in 2005 during my pregnancy, I have also lived on an island, will my color return back to its orignal skin color

View more questions Search