Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B. Abel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2005, 10:26 PM
    Old movie I can't remember the title?
    This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara".

This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of mounted Beduwins riding camels or horses.

That's all I can remember of it and no one else seems to remember it. Help its driving me nuts!
    ZRoHeRo Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2005, 09:09 AM
    Movie title
    The movie is from 1953, and was called "The Steel Lady” and then “Treasure Of Kalifa". I am not sure why the title was changed. It starred Rod Cameron, Tab Hunter, John Dehner, Richard Erdman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the title... [ 4 Answers ]

It was a British movie made in the 1950's (I think) in black & white. It had a creepy quality to it involving a group of strangers arriving in a cottage and slowly a feeling of Deja-vu begins to disturb them - coming to a climax after the breaking of a wine glass. It's one of those eternal loop...

Can't remember title... [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding the title of a book that was read to me a long time ago. I think it was a short chapter book, but it's about this boy who is trying to catch all sorts of birds (I think partridges) and figures out in order to catch them he puts some sort of sleeping medicine in berries and they...

Can't remember title [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I really need help with this. I remember reading the book in a library when I was nine or ten.. so the book was of the teen variety, I'm guessing. Anyway, it was about two boys, best friends. One lived beside a girl who always tanned in her pool in her bikini... it was their goal that...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

View more questions Search