Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellwall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 09:57 AM
    My dog won't eat dry food now.
    My dog's diet was accidental changed while she was at the "puppysitter" Now she will not eat her regular dry food. The "puppysitter" mixed "human" food with the dry food. My puppy has never had "human" food. She has had a potty issue all night and won't eat dry food now. She just spits it out. Any advice?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 12:25 PM
    You will find everything you need for the dog in the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171

As for the sitter, try a sporting good store for a baseball bat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Switching from wet to dry dog food [ 3 Answers ]

I have mostly always fed my dogs wet food which I know isn't good for their teeth. How can I switch my dog to mostly dry food or should it be all dry?? My dogs teeth are not as pretty as when he came to us last yr(he was lost) and I know it's due to the wet food & probably the treats. HELP!!

Dog refusing to eat dog food [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 year old German Shepard recently started refusing to eat her normal dry dog food. I'm nervous in the wake of all the pet food recalls. Her dog food is not listed on the recall list and does not contain wheat gluten. I have always let her self feed as she has always been good with how much she...

Dog won't eat his own food [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 month old shepherd /hound mix who won't eat his own food . We have tried different types and he still won't eat .When we got him he wasn't one of those puppies that ate everything [he was 3 months old. He got a taste of the cat food and that is all he wants. Is there any food out their...

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

Wet dog food and dry dog food [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that I should be giving a balance of wet dog food and dry dog food each week and not just dry dog food all the time. He told me that too much dry food can cause constipation. Is this true? Also, which brands are considered low grade dog food?

View more questions Search