Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Looking for a r-rated movie name and I have described the scene
    I remember some scene from a r rated movie which was telecasted at ZEE MGM years back. But I forgot the name. Can any one get me the name?

First scene at a construction site or a not properly built building a young girl watches some one having sex.
    Then she joins a job I suppose,
    There she meets a guy who is very rich.
    He even dates her.
    Once they go to a party along with another couple. In that party the other female was been harassed by pulling down her front dress and bosoms exposed they get into car and rush out o the place.
    Then in the car the hero persuade the other couple to have sex and they have.
    The heroine gets down but runs away.
    Then a party of old style happens and also some girls are nude.
    The heroine then haves sex with other guy and hero watches this from distance. They are at the top floor and hero watches it from ground floor sort of.
    Then at the end of the movie the hero and heroine haves orgy sex and the movie ends. The heroine was really good looking and I like to know her name. That is th reason, I am looking for this. They use to telecast this often during late night at zee mgm. Any one knows the movie name. Let me know
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Nov 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Sounds like Wild Orchid. Carre Otis is the woman you're after.

Bruce Greenwood in the upstairs guy that she went to. Mickey Rourke was in the car and she and him watcheed this other couple net to them. Etc..

Wild Orchid (1990)
    arnavmamc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 02:25 AM
    I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV like wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc
    And if possible the download links to them
    All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in 1990 n early 2000 years
    arnavmamc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 02:48 AM
    I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc
    And if possible the download links to them
    All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in 1990 n early 2000 years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Divorce, is it over rated? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so you are probably wondering why I am even asking this, but truly what are the real reasons people divorce? I can see substantial resasons such as a mate, verbally, sexually, mentally, physically abusing you. Or even constant drug, or alcohol usage and someone who isn't willing to change? ...

X-rated excitement [ 2 Answers ]

Duncan is now 15wks so we are guessing this issue is due to his age. He humps like a mad man, well dog. Only his things though which we take as a sign of respect to us. Normal for his age? Through out the day he get's what we call a "red rocket". I don't know about the sensory restraints on the...

Pro Rated Rent [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Hi there. I just recently broke my rental lease agreement with my landlord in California by giving her a 60 day notice to vacate. She said she would do her best to get someone else into it and I offered to let her show the house early in order to help find a new renter. I paid the full...

View more questions Search