Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistylady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Home theatre
    Good evening: how do I hook up my satellite box, home theatre, dvd/vcr and TV? My TV is not digital. I also do not know which cables to us except for the one to the TV. Thank you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Go to monstercables.com, Then Home theatre connection Guide.
    They have great diagrams, explanations. After that, any questions, come back here.
    It would take hours for me to tell same thing. Great info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Musical Theatre [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone. I am in a musical theatre class and am wondering about what songs I should consider singing for rour big comcert. Any ideas? Thanks!:D

Why is there hissing on home theatre speaker? [ 3 Answers ]

My home theatre speakers have been making a hissing sound when my avr receiver is turned on.

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

Home theatre systems [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am in the process of finishing my basement. I currently have my recessed lights installed and now I would like to run all the necessary cables and wires for a theatre system. Does anyone know what types of wires and cables I need to run to tie in a receiver, DVD player, Cable, Internet,...

View more questions Search