Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivory5130 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Accounting cycle
    Hi,

I have posted all transactions to the specific journals and have completed my adjusting entries. What is my next step within the accounting cycle?:confused:
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

May 24, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Well from what I know about accounting now you need to post them to your T-accounts, after you post to your T-accounts prepare a Trial balance to make sure your debits and credits are still equal, Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aquarium Cycle: The Nitrogen Cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered what it really means for your aquarium to be "cycled"? This is referring to natures Nitrogen Cycle. Here is a quick break down for a better understanding: The Nitrogen Cycle is natures way of purifying itself. It is the process in which nature creates beneficial...

Confused about cycle [ 5 Answers ]

Hello every one out there(especially to those with helpful comments)! I'm a twenty four year old female with no kids, so I am fairly new at this, but my concern is my period, it is February the 3rd 2007, and the last time I had a period is December 14-22nd of 2006. I had protected intercourse...

My cycle [ 5 Answers ]

My cyles are like this June8-10 July9-11 Aug8-10 Sept 8-10 Didn't get one for oct. tested today BFN what do u think I should do test later or what?

Menustral Cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to get your period about a week or less before it's due?

View more questions Search