Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Why is this. The way it is?
    Hey guys ;)

Well its not like any of us on here reall needs help we all know in our hearts. Well more of our heads what's right.. the annoying thing is sometimes days we are just like ahh lets just go for it..

Well my problem is.. there's this girl I work with.. some of you may know this story.. she has a boyfriend and jumped on me pretty much while they were having a bad patch.. I didn't take it far.. I did kiss her thoug.. but didn't go any further due to the fact she had a boyfriend.. I know I did bad even just by kissing her.. but anyway.. we do get on real well.. I stayed away from here for a few months.. but she didn't want that it would she.. she jumped on me again and again must admit I do like it..

But I find myself now falling for her a bit.. which I have to say is going on my list of dumb things I've done.
    I just don't trust her enough.. to go with her because if she can do that to him she can do it to me.. yet I get jelouse if she goes out with other guys?? And I think oh yeah she is a 100% having sex with him.. even though she does a boyfriend.. and I know its not even my place to even think like that.. yet she does not even think anything of it I think.. she just thinks of me as some sort of toy.. which was cool for a while but after a year of it.. I'm getting kind of bored of it.. oh yeah and before you guys go oh its your fault ;).. trust me I know its my fault.. just annoying is all
    So I must not think very highly of her..
    Anyway I know we can never be together and I'm cool with that I tried to keep a distance but it is tough at times.. specialy if that someone is all ways over you..

Anyway :)

Thanks for the read guys
    Just needed to talk
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

May 24, 2007, 08:18 PM
    She didn't know the meaning of love. You should just believe that you could meet somebody in the future who would like to engage a sincere heart into your love stories. Don't be jealous or have a feeling of losing some one. All the people in the world would finally have a perfect match somewhere, like her and like you.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 25, 2007, 12:50 AM
    The next time she "jumps all over you" remind her of the fact she has a boyfriend,tell her you will not be involved in splitting them up, so if she wants you tell her to have a bit of respect for the man she is supposed to love and break up with him,then she's free to do what she wants with whoever she wants.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Tell her straight up ain't nothing happening, and leave it at that. She is trouble no doubt and you already know that. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search