Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joannbrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Maiden name only search
    Im trying to find my foster sister after 40 plus years. Her name is pamela elaine Johnston or was then. If married I have no idea. Her fathers name, oscar franklin johnston and both from Texas. I have searched this whole cyber world and every one says they have all the info but want to charge. Im on a fixed income and not knowing if there info is true afraid to pay and lose my money. If you can tell me a site or how to find her through her maiden name please do. My mother gave me away as a child to the johnston family. Long story but my father found me after years of searching and through the courts got me back that's why I lost contact with pamela elaine johnston, ancestory.com says they have her in their files but OMG the money. I also went to Texas courts and they want money lol. HELPPPPPPPPPPPP.:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 02:49 AM
    You may have already tried it, but I would try the following site. Peoplefinders.com | Internet People Search & Public Records
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Go to the social security website at least you can see if the man has died . Also try the obituaries . In the Texas newspapers, may lead you somewhere, a lot of them publish this online. Good luck
    unique5565 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

May 26, 2007, 06:06 PM
    How old would she be.. what part of Texas... is it Austin? I found a Pamela E. Johnston in Austin Texas She is 52

Advanced People Search Results

Information still cost though.. like 10.00 dollars
    Maybe this is the lady you are lookin' for... Just copy and paste the web address I enclosed
    I'm sure its much cheaper than the other placese you have searched.. I hope you will let us know what you find out.. I so love Lost and Found stories.. They just swell my heart.

Tamber aka Unique
    1busymaniam Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Jun 19, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Hi Joann ,
    You don't give much info so this is an estimate . There are several Oscar Johnston that are deceased now . I can tell you to look for Pamela in San Antonio and Austin , Texas . Easy enough phone calls I hope ? Go to a large library and go through the phone books if you have to .
    Yes I will see what else I can find out for you . Have a good day .
    Good luck... Russell
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jun 19, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Below are the results I found. There are a few different ones but if you know how old she is, or her birthday... it might be able to help you.

I used Zabasearch.com

PAMELA E JOHNSTON Born Oct 1954 More Information on PAMELA E JOHNSTON
    201 LAKE HILLS DR Map It Recorded: Unknown PAMELA E JOHNSTON business listings Check Yellow Pages
    AUSTIN, TX 78733 Leave a message for PAMELA E JOHNSTON
    www.ZabaSearch.com/Google - Background Check

PAMELA E JOHNSTON Born Oct 1967 More Information on PAMELA E JOHNSTON
    14615 MOUNTAIN WOOD ST Map It Recorded: 03/10/2004 PAMELA E JOHNSTON business listings Check Yellow Pages
    SAN ANTONIO, TX 78232 Leave a message for PAMELA E JOHNSTON

PAMELA E JOHNSTON Born Oct 1967 More Information on PAMELA E JOHNSTON
    14615 MOUNTAIN WOOD ST Map It Recorded: 01/28/2004 PAMELA E JOHNSTON business listings Check Yellow Pages
    SAN ANTONIO, TX 78232 (210) 496-7951 Leave a message for PAMELA E JOHNSTON

PAMELA E JOHNSTON Born Jan 1964 More Information on PAMELA E JOHNSTON
    8550 ODYSSEY DR Map It Recorded: Unknown PAMELA E JOHNSTON business listings Check Yellow Pages
    UNIVERSAL CITY, TX 78148 (210) 945-2296 Leave a message for PAMELA E JOHNSTON

The information does cost money but if you know it's her maybe you could send a letter?
    Pamfortuna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Johnston

Oct 6, 2013, 06:00 PM
    That's meeee!! Please get in contact with me or email me your phone number. My name is now Pamela Elaine Fortuna!! Living in round rock Texas!!

Oct 6, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Sorry- email is [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maiden/married name [ 11 Answers ]

Are there any sources of information (eg people search websites) which would provide the married name, given the maiden name of a female?

Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anyplace on the web I can find a persons maiden name from just her married name?

Maiden Name [ 3 Answers ]

Can I find an individuals maiden name by knowing their married name and date of birth?

View more questions Search