Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Jade oven amperage
    I bought a jade double oven and it was a floor model so I am looking for the instruction manual for installing it.:(
    kinks Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 24, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Erm you can often find instructions from the manufacturer on their website to download or to mail order, if you can find it and the shop you bought it from can't help you thien this is the best option!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Amperage [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a 42" Hampton Bay ceiling fan. I really would like to have a remote - one that doesn't require wall switch wiring. I bought what I thought was a matching Hampton Bay remote. After getting it all home and sorting out the instructions and reading the fine print I find out...

Sizing amperage for a subpanel [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like to run a subpanel off a 100 amp main. The sub needs to be able to handle a hot water heater, an electric dryer, a washer, an oven, and an electric stove. All but the washer require 220. What is the minimum size panel I need? What size wire should I use for the run? (Run is about...

Remote amperage rating for Ellington WC-100 [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a ceiling fan and have been told by the ceiling fan company to use a remote made by Emerson called an SW-101 wall unit, that is rated at 1.25 amps. Doing a bit of research, I found an Ellington WC-100 that appears to be exactly like the SW-101. Does anyone know if this unit...

Circuit amperage [ 2 Answers ]

If I have a 15 amp circuit does that mean I can only run one 15 amp rate device on that circuit? Or can I run any number of 15 amp or even higher amp devices, with wattage being the criterion for not overloading the circuit?

View more questions Search