Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

May 24, 2007, 04:37 PM
    What is a 1980 Cowlight Deluxe?
    Has anyone ever heard of or know what kind of vehicle this is, and who makes it? I just got offered one in trade for my video game collection, and although I'm a car buff, I have absolutely no clue what the heck it is.:confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Are you sure you're spelling it correctly? I find nothing googling the vehicle as "cowlight".

May 24, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Are you sure you're spelling it correctly? I find nothing googling the vehicle as "cowlight".
    I just found out from the person offering the car for a trade that it's made by a company called cheetah, and it's a car.
    I tried googling a cowlight deluxe before posting, but couldn't find a thing either.

May 24, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by modular01
    I just found out from the person offering the car for a trade that it's made by a company called cheetah, and it's a car.
    I tried googling a cowlight deluxe before posting, but couldn't find a thing either.
    Ok, I did an extensive search on Google for an auto manufacturer named cheetah, the only one I found was a race car company in australia, I have a feeling the person emailing be about the car is feeding me a line of crap, as normally one would be able to find at least SOME information about a manufacturer on the web.

I could be wrong, but that's just my gut instinct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 398 deluxe, No Heat [ 1 Answers ]

I came back from vacation to a cold house. Main board had a hole the size of a quarter in it, at the 7 pin connector between 3 and 4. Ruined the connector also. Replaced the board and repaired connection. Furnace is still dead. Remove inducer board solenoid cover, push solenoid manually inducer...

Sonic Deluxe? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the Sonic Deluxe game for PS2 is any good? I use to have sonic games on my old PC, but this is different, because it's on PS2. Thanks

Asus K8V SE deluxe motherboard [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me please? I have recently installed a new Asus K8V SE deluxemotherboard and AMD Athlon 64 CPU but can't get any image on the monitor - I have tried 3 monitors now. The graphics card is Tornado GeForce 2 MX400 (64MB, AGP). I have 512MB memory installed. I am wondering if the...

ASUS P4P800 e deluxe [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Gang, How good is the ASUS P4P800 e deluxe MB? Looking to build a DAW for home studio. Thanks STU

View more questions Search