Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R1cK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2005, 08:22 AM
    Map home drive on a Mac environment from WIndows 2000 Server
    Hopefully some one can help me
    I am using WIndows 2000 Server and have created user accounts on active directory. The lab which the user are going to access this server are using emacs running OS 10.2 & 10.3. I am trying to give user a home directory in which they can save work.

-I need a script to load on to windows 2000 server that would allow user to be able to see when they log in.

-Also has any one had any experience with Dave 5.1 or know of any other product that allow Mac Client a log in prompt to the server. I would like user drives to mount at login thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Install windows 2000 server [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I want to install windows 2000 server on a computer but on this computer was installed windows xp. I don't know to delet windows xp without format harddisk and install windows 2000 server. Plese help me

Setting up Windows Server 2003 [ 6 Answers ]

Okay I have a few questions. First is my Cable ISP gives me a Dynamic IP Address. But I would like to set up a home net work with Windows 2003 server. I would like to physically set it up this way. Modem to Router with DHCP turned off on the router, then router to server with DHCP, then...

Windows 2k server not compatile with hp2210 all I [ 1 Answers ]

After installing drivers for the hp 2210 comp does system check and says all items are a compatible except operating system, it doesn't do that with win 2k professional can't find any patches for this problem

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.