Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missourigal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Unlevel above ground pool
    Some of the sand underneath our above ground pool has shifted. It is in the spot where the ladder is located. This has made the pool unlevel and pulled the liner down. Any suggestions regarding fixing this? Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 24, 2007, 03:34 PM
    There is no fix without draining the pool and removing the liner. Most liners can't be reused so you should buy a replacement in advance. If you are tremendously lucky and can reuse the liner you can take the other on back. Chances are very good the sand did not shift, more likely it is being flushed away via a small hole caused by the ladder. If the depression has not reached near the edge I'd let it go until fall.
    crazy dog lady Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

May 27, 2008, 11:01 AM
    I hope some one can help me. We put up a 4 x 16 intex metal pool. It is about 2-3 inches un level. I am MAD! I did not do it but I had a friend do it. I was told by him, the water driver and 2 other people just let it be. But this is not a really expencie pool and I am scared it will collopse. Does anyone know if I would try to put foam under the un even part if that would work? I will take any ideas. I would drain it but I paid $200.00 for the water and cannot afford to waste that money.
    HELP
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 27, 2008, 11:09 AM
    The post you attached to is over a year old. You can start your own post by clicking ASK. It is that simple. The pool may last but there is significant stress on the low side wall, it won't collapse but could burst with pretty desctructive force. Your friend is not very good at helping you because there is no easy solution, it must come down to be leveled. You can't shim up the low spot but need to dig down on the high spot.
    chuck59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Beaded liner co ming out of track while filling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Under above ground pool goes. [ 3 Answers ]

Last year I put up a 15' above-ground pool. I do not have any great level spot in the yard but found an area that worked okay. Unfortunately, it's at the bottom of a slope... so it stays wet easily. This year, I'm wondering what to put under it besides the tarp-thing that came with it. If I made a...

Above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering, can I keep an above ground pool up all winter with no water in it or will it collapse even though it has the braces all around it? Thank you.

In ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have opened(removed cover) my inground pool for the summer and discovered that there are 4 creases in the bottom. Can you assist in an explanation on why this would happen. They are about 3-4 ft long and 1/8" wide in different areas.

Above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

My above ground pool was dark green, after shocking it it turned into a hazy blue. I started to vacuum and the water coming back into the pool was dirty. Where should I have the pump on as I am vacuuming? I have a doughboy filter and pump.

View more questions Search