Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esteinbe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Excel 2003 - using Enter key has unexpected results
    When I press the Enter key in Excel 2003 the entire page moves instead of moving the cell location. The Tab key also moves the page instead of moving the cell location. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Under Tools>Options in the Edits tab see what it says about Enter key movement.
    esteinbe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Thank you Scott for your answer all though it is something very strange that I have never experienced in my years with Excel. Thanks for your attempt :<))
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2007, 02:55 PM
    You have a strange way of thanking me, by giving me a negative comment. I wasn't sure that would work or that it was obvious so I suggested you try it. I suggest you check out these gudelines on using the comments feature
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Excel - Ethnic Background Formula [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to put together a "Workbook" in my 2003 Excel. I have one sheet with the TOTAL sorted by Race and Living Situation. Then I have the sites Totals... that I connected to the TOTAL. Now I am trying to make a "everyday" use sheet... where the worker enters Example AA for African...

Wrap Text in Excel 2003 [ 5 Answers ]

Am setting up a table for my DVD collection, so far, so good. Under the Notes column where I put in information regarding the movie, I've been going to Format, Cells, Alignment and clicking Wrap Text to get how I want it. Is there a way where the text would wrap without me doing that for every...

Excel 2003 issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with the auto calculation feature in excel. It doesn't seem to be working. I have to use the super calculation feature, crtl+F9 or F9 in order for the calculation to work. Do you know why this is? I'm running excel 2003 (Office 2003 SP1) and the file was saved in excel XP....

Microsoft Excel 2003 Worksheet Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you please help me solve the problem I am having! This is the problem: I have installed MS Office 2003 on my two home computers. Everything is OK on one computer, but MS Excel 2003 is a problem on another computer. When I open a new workbook, I always get a blank worksheet that has...

View more questions Search