Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleepymeggie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2005, 04:29 PM
    Need help with 80's title
    K I looking for a movie, I am sure it wasn't well known. I believe it would have been from the early 80's. A group of either British or Australian kids (just remember they had accents) find a baby in a remote cabin in the woods. They take turns caring for the baby while still trying to keep up with chores and school. I know they fight to keep it a secret and at the end a man they knew came in a hot air balloon and took the baby away in a happy ending. Random I know, but please help. Thanks Megan
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 7, 2005, 10:27 AM
    I don't know
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

May 7, 2005, 10:50 AM
    80's Movie
    I can't read anything.Can you make it larger lettering please. :D

Nez.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change...

80's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if anyone knows the title of a movie... The plot was about 2 high school students, girl and guy, who were the nerds of the school. They end up getting complete makeovers and decide to be exchange student, only when the principal picks up the other exchange students, its...

Looking for TV show title (80's) [ 3 Answers ]

There was this show that aired in the 80's and I am sure in the 70's, where it was a variety of caracters from a dracula type in a library who would read stories. Then also had a Frankenstein type, a hunchback, as well as other goulish (I guess you could say) caracters. It was little skits that...

Need 80's Movie Title Please Help [ 3 Answers ]

This fantasy movie is about some kids who keep hearing a noise from the bottom of a quarry. I think it is a metal dragon or monster. That's all I can tell you. Soory. Would be very happy if someone knew the title, and also very impressed!

I need an 80's movie title please help [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about 2 kids that befriend the ghost of a little girl how haunts a mausleum, and he antagonist of the movie is trying to get to diamonds that he thinks are hidden in the cemetery which turn out to hidden inside the ghost girls dolls porcelain head. Any help ould be a great help...

View more questions Search