Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

May 24, 2007, 06:04 AM
    What mythological creatures may live in fla.
    I think every state or country has a mythological creature that some think my exist. Can you think of any in fla.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:07 AM
    I think a Basilisk would be right at home in Florida. A Basilisk is a legendary reptile reputed to be king of serpents and said to have power of causing death by a single glance.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Hello corrie:

We had a troll under the Fremont bridge, but he disappeared. Maybe he went to Florida for the winter.

excon
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 10:17 PM
    I think my ex-wife may be living in Florida. Now that's one mythological creature you don't want to come face to face with. By mythological creature, I mean that most people cannot believe that something that horrible could have ever existed. I still only half believe it.
    nanajo1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Mythological creatures in Florida? There could be a few of them, such as mermaids, etc. maybe a saskwatch or two. I know there was one of those spoted out that way last year some time
    GotaFewQuestions Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 09:06 AM
    I actually did hear of the skunk ape being in FL.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Yeah supposedly there have been reports of Chupacabra sightings near Miami .
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2007, 12:53 PM
    The chupacabra is weird... yeah, I think the chupacabra could be in Florida
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 02:41 PM
    These sites keep up on that usually
    COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

Earthfiles.com Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Snake-like creatures hang over doorways [ 4 Answers ]

Another film I've been trying to find is about these snake like creatures that lurk above doorways and wrap their tentacles around people's necks if they pass through. I don't remember much else about it except it scared the crap out of me as a child. I think it was in colour.

Mythological Game [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what this game was. It was made around the early to mid 90's. It was some mythological game and when your game piece got to the middle of the board you would flip it open to "another world". It was really really fun, and I want to find it again or at least know the name...

How to stop a garnishment of my accounts in fla. [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Florida today my business account was frozen along with my personal checking accounts and savings by a collection agency for UPS shipping invoices that are not mine. please help me billy

Ok: dinosaurs and creatures (90's) [ 2 Answers ]

Ok first movie I can't remember: A boy has all these toy dinosaurs and then somehow they come alive? I just remember his house being really nice and the dinosaurs like playing with his remote control car. Ehh? Second: Ok so little creatures that were really cute, in like a pet store? And the...

GA or Fla which State Tax applies [ 1 Answers ]

We have been living in Fla for the last four years solely. This year we purchased a home in the Ga mtns. For our second Home. We had to get a Ga drivers license in order to purchase A tag for the auto we'll be leaving here. We still have Fla tags That will be purchased on Fla only license. We...

View more questions Search