Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judi55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Chocolate wdding cake from Be-Ro recipe
    Hi,
    I have to make a wedding cake TODAY and my daughter wants the be-ro milk choc. Cake recipe.
    The cake tins are 12" 10" & 8", how can I calculate cooking time, ingredients etc.

THIS IS REALLY REALLY URGENT.
    PLEASE HELP:eek: :eek:
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

May 24, 2007, 06:15 AM
    A cake is done when you can pull a tooth pick out of the center after inserting and it comes out clean. The safest way is keep an eye on your cake. To make the cake more moist add choc. Pudding, in the batter. You should ask your daughter if you can make 3 different . 12 " being her fav. And the middle being a vanillia or marble or red velvet. Then the top being a stawberry or other exotic flavor. Then each person at the reception would have something different. Not all like choc. Have a good day and good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:18 AM
    What have you looked at for recipes?

CreativeFlux | Entry | Milk Chocolate Cake

Website: Be-Ro then click recipe inspiration, cakes, and milk chocolate cake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The top of the cake [ 4 Answers ]

Im learning how to cook cakes and so far they come out really good. I think it is time for me to go to the next level. I can't do that unless I first learn how to make the top of the cake flat. It seems like I am flatting it and flatting it but once it come out from the oven its no longer flat....

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Cake [ 4 Answers ]

How do you make homemade cake not from a box?

Rock cake recipe [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help please. I have lost my Bero recipe book and am living in Poland at the moment so can't get a new one. Does anyone have a recipe for rock cakes/rock buns, preferably the Bero recipe, but anyone would be good. Also, I used to have a recipe for rock cakes suitable for a diabetic and...

View more questions Search