Ask
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2005, 07:46 AM
    Please Help My Fish Hope is dying.
    Message Deleted
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 6, 2005, 08:23 AM
    There are good people here on cats and dogs, but I don't remember seeing much help on fish. I hate to do this, but I think the best help you will get here is this link, http://www.poochlovers.com/profile.php?mode=email&u=2. Tell Fishfreak, Labman sent you.
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2005, 11:56 AM
    Thanks
    Hey thanks for the effort, the site you referred me to is for dogs though. I appreciate the thought though.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 6, 2005, 09:25 PM
    That site deals with all sorts of pets. I couldn't find the link to fish, but gave you a link to the admistrator who is in to fish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some fish not need air pumps [ 14 Answers ]

My sister has a goldfish and it doesn't have an air pump in it, but my tank has to have one or all the guppies, tetra, whatever I buy or they will die. Why is that

Fish Ponds [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house that has a fish small fish pond with a water fall. It seems to have a lot of algae in it. Is there a way that I can clear the water and not hurt the fish or is algae a given and I should expect to live with it. My pond is approximately 6 ft wide and 8 feet long and about 2 feet...

Dying Fish [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, My kids have an aquarium at home medium size which has got a filter and they are changing the water and cleaning the whole stuff occasionally but not late. They are feeding them morning and evening according to the instructions from the pet shop. They have to buy new fishes in every two...

Will my Neon Tetra (fish) die? [ 3 Answers ]

? I recently bought 10 neon Tetras. I have a fish tank (SpongeBob aquarium), an air pump, and a heater because tropical fish need warmer water. Ok, when I turn on the air pump, it works fine, but there's this one particular neon Tetra that's being tossed up, then goes back down, then...

View more questions Search