Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amythest
    did you find out? I hope so I had fun playing them.. I am really excited I hope I can affor to but I am supposed to be going to school so I can be a video game programer desinger woohooo ima gettta make video games.....apperently its a male dominated workld woowoo leave it to me to be interested in thing s taht is rare amounst the females :P
    Totally cool! Like java app. Games, or ps2 games? That is totally awesome. Can I have a discount on your games in the future?(im just kidding) that's really cool. I got invited by duke university as a 13 year old to study java game making. That's really cool
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 22, 2006, 08:40 PM
    Uhg if I can get all my finances and stuff in order in time so frustrated...
    helping Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2006, 03:43 AM
    Hey I got some u can go in www.gunz.com or www.gamengame.com there is many download game, all free

Aug 29, 2006, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helping
    hey i got some u can go in www.gunz.com or www.gamengame.com there is many download game, all free
    If anyone says gunz again I'm going to scream OK?
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 21, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfablemaster
    its called runescape
    u can find it at miniclips.com or at runescape.com
    its the best. comment on my post please.
    Great game I have a lvl 75 its awsome

Sep 22, 2006, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akms
    great game i have a lvl 75 its awsome
    Need help with wilderness fights. I die... matter of fact I've lost 4 sets of full rune.
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Oct 12, 2006, 06:29 PM
    Hey I was browsing through games and I found some cool ones.

Try 'em.

Here's one that has nothing to do with online, but I like.

KK†††

Nov 5, 2006, 07:11 AM
    Knight online messes your comp. up
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Nov 5, 2006, 08:35 PM
    My friends pointed out

www.nexuswar.com

To me recently. It's evolved from the original Urban Dead game, with similar mechanics. Helps me out, because I'm a compulsive game player. Each character is allocated a set of "Action Points" (AP) which they can use to fight, explore, search, talk, or do anything else. A normal character can hold 50, which is easy to burn through in about 10 minutes. A free account gets three characters, so that's 1/2 hour of game playing.

The AP regenerate at a rate of 1 every 15 minutes. It means you can play about twice per day. I get to play my half hour of computer games in the morning, then again in the evening, and there's no point in staying antisocial for any longer than that, 'cause I can't do anything.

Nov 12, 2006, 08:53 AM
    Wait what?
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 12, 2006, 08:57 AM
    I like to play GunZ, www.gunzonline.com, and will only really mess up your computer if you don't have the proper spyware/virus detection programs.

They have all kinds of games at betawatcher.com

Now I mainly play EQII, isn't free but still good.
    runescape4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ittle
    need help with wilderness fights. i die.... matter of fact ive lost 4 sets of full rune.

Here is your answer bring fod and use tele and if you hae low defense train it to @ least 60 you need good defnse and good food (lobbies swords sharks etc) and if you plan on going deep try to avoid demonic ruins and other places were lvl 80s and up hang out hope this works for you
    ignatz2000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Comment on runescape4life's post
    Good answer food is vital.
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 04:38 PM
    I have another, it is Tremulous. An online FPS kind of mixed with a little RTS. All it takes to get tis game is a download of a 100 MB file + you have to have OpenGL installed, which Microsoft should be able to help you there. PM me for any questions. T R E M U L O U S :: NEWS and Tremulous Infobase - http://www.tremulous.info hold all the information you need. There are versions for Windows, Mac OS X, and various Linux versions. Check out these previous posts for more information https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/video-...es-9538-4.html and https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/servic...ard-34796.html
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LTheobald
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. That said, I'd still take MMORPG's as suggestions.
    Legend of ares
    Maple story

Google these and you will find some free mmorpgs... :)
    DiabloDude Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 02:10 AM
    well only thing I can say is this :D
    World Of Warcraft- is the best 3d game I've played so far but u got to pay monthly
    World of Warcraft Europe
    conquer online- is quite good but time consuming.
    www.conqueronline.com
    Guild Wars -good and easy to reach the max lvl but u pay a 1nce off payment
    GuildWars.com: Welcome to the Official Guild Wars Website
    Infinity Online- good and entertaining also free but u have to have some patience :P
    www.playinfinity.net

Hope that helps, seeing as I've played all of them I can safely rate them
    WoW= 9/10
    GW= 8/10
    CO= 6/10
    IFO= 7/10

again hope that helps :D
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 11, 2007, 08:33 AM
    MMORPG.COM - Your Headquarters for Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games! has great list of free mmos and p2p mmos. I'm a game addict myself and have played WAY to many mmorpgs/rts and just regular single player and multiplayer online games. I suggest:

Shadowbane (even though its dying it has the best mmorpg gameplay out there, there are still enough people to play it but NOTHING like it use to be and its free)

WOW (everyone plays world of warcraft, I personally didn't like it but everyone else does, this is a p2p game)

Guild Wars (was very fun and entertaining, the pvp was good and storyline, fighting, and etc... the only thing that turned me off was the world [besides towns] only had you and your party there.

Tales of Pirates (I'm playing this right now, its fun and keeps me intertained)

FlyFF (I use to play this for a little bit, its even more cartoony then tales of pirate though but still fun), Silkroad (this is another mmorpg grind grind grind)

Hero Online (This was fun but the pvp sucked imo, this is a MASSIVE grind and I mean crazy grind)

R.O.S.E. Online (Rush on Seven Episodes Online was very fun and I loved it but it went to p2p and I don't think its worth p2p, Tales of Pirates is free forever and its almost the same so I suggest TOP over this).

I can give you many many more suggestions if you want but mmorpg.com has the free mmorpg list I think that can tell you all of this.
    RedHat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:52 AM
    I don't know any websites only pretty weird ones.. here they r
    Welcome to Neopets! for a little kid
    BoomBang.tv
    WELCOME TO MapleStory awesome but you have to download
    RedHat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly999
    MMORPG.COM - Your Headquarters for Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games! has great list of free mmos and p2p mmos. I'm a game addict myself and have played WAY to many mmorpgs/rts and just regular single player and multiplayer online games. I suggest:

Shadowbane (even though its dying it has the best mmorpg gameplay out there, there are still enough people to play it but NOTHING like it use to be and its free)

WOW (everyone plays world of warcraft, I personally didn't like it but everyone else does, this is a p2p game)

Guild Wars (was very fun and intertaining, the pvp was good and storyline, fighting, and ect... the only thing that turned me off was the world [besides towns] only had you and your party there.

Tales of Pirates (I'm playing this right now, its fun and keeps me intertained)

FlyFF (I use to play this for a little bit, its even more cartoony then tales of pirate though but still fun), Silkroad (this is another mmorpg grind grind grind)

Hero Online (This was fun but the pvp sucked imo, this is a MASSIVE grind and I mean crazy grind)

R.O.S.E. Online (Rush on Seven Episodes Online was very fun and I loved it but it went to p2p and I dont think its worth p2p, Tales of Pirates is free forever and its almost the same so I suggest TOP over this).

I can give you many many more suggestions if you want but mmorpg.com has the free mmorpg list I think that can tell you all of this.
    Wow you have to pay
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I know that's why I put p2p (pay to play) in the parenthesis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free online education [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, Please help me to find for the courses which are available free of cost for studying them online. Thanks lokesh

Help to me to get a free online Theology Degree [ 9 Answers ]

Hie You all I am a christian and would to to enroll on a free on line course that would get me to do an on line degree course in theology

Free full version games [ 3 Answers ]

Hey expertz!! I am looking for a web page which offers latest games. I mean full version of games. I know there are many. So please help me. I don want all those old games. Latest games. Full version. Esp delta force black hawk down. I don wan any demo links please. Thanks

Avg Free [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed AVG Free virus scanner but now I cannot receive or send emails from outlook express. If I close AVG then I can get mail Any ideas - I'm running Windows XP Thanks

Free Web Hosts [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any free web hosts out there with NO hidden charges and a good deal of monthly bandwidth space? (3GB +?) THanks

View more questions Search