Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hesmen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Kids For Rent: 80's
    I remember a movie called Kids for Rent, I don't know if this is the real title as I cannot find anything on it when searching. In short it's got a couple with whom the husband gets a promotion and has to move to like Arizona, but they mentioned they have kids. In order to fix this little problem they find 2 kids who live with a relative, and pay them to pretend to be their kids. In the end they adopt them I believe.

Also there's one part where the kids are on the bus near the end and the song "So take, these broken wings, and learn to fly again, learn to live so free.." plays, and the wife tries to go after them.

Also another part where the boy and the husband are playing b-ball and it's the song "1,000 degrees" or so playing during that scene.

Anybody know the real title?

Thanks!
    hesmen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Wow...

I can't understand why I'm the only person to ever see this movie it seems like...

I think about it daily wishing I could find out some more information about it. I must have this movie!

Please...
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jun 6, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Help Wanted: Kids (1986) (TV)
    flourgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2013, 07:06 PM
    My brother and I have been looking for this movie too. We knew it as "Kids for Rent" but the overview of Help Wanted: Kids" (1986) (TV) sounds like the right movie. I have my nerd boyfriend on the case, but he's having a tough time finding it.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 01:12 PM
    How about here:
    Help Wanted: Kids (1986) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a children's movie about two kids who find the end of a rainbow. There is a Leprechaun who takes them to a far of world. The other world was like a big carnival. There were people being dipped in green goo and coming out with wings on their backs. My sister remembers watching...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

Another kids 80's flick! [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember a film, when I was a kid, that I continuosly used to rent when my mother would take me to the local video shop. It must have been in the late 80's and I guess it must have been a kids film/certificate. All I can remember is a man who I think owned a shop and in this shop he hed very...

View more questions Search