Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gab2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Regular contact, but no face to face
    We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again for almost 2 weeks. This seems weird. Why would he be in daily contact, but not try to see me more often.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 23, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Have you asked him that very same question? I shamely admit I did that contact every day sparse togetherness. Simply put, all I could make time for while in school full time and working part time was the phone contact between trips to and from responsibilities. I truly did like her allot, she had a great twisted way of thinking. I hated to loose that so I just continued verbal contacts and never had the onions to tell her I don't have the quantity of time to produce a meaningful < you know what > so I just kept calling her until one day her number didn't have anyone answer it anymore. So the super stud I am I left messages that were probably deleted seconds after I left it. (Looks at dog sleeping on the floor) Tell um Jake aren't I a stud! Hmmm he doesn't care either. Oh yeah by the way, ask him what's up,. he may answer you. Good Luck!

DocWill
    :D
    imcaolma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pbr28
    We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. msg, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again for almost 2 weeks. this seems weird. Why would he be in daily contact, but not try to see me more often.
    He is interested with you but this might be his way of making you miss him so that you will know his importance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moles on face [ 3 Answers ]

I have thick moles on my face.. they are getting enlarged. Earlier they were like small dot. Now they are increasing in colour and size. Please suggest some thng how can I get rid of that. These moles make me feel low in front of any one. Thanks prabhjot

Ugly face [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried everything to get rid of this pimple but NOTHING has done a bit of ANYTHING!! How can I get this thing off my face?!

How you washing your face? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I need to find out something before I do this wrong warm/hot water wet face apply clearasil on face massage in 40 seconds then stop wet face again with 10 splashes of hot/warm water then 3 cool water splashes tell me please this I need to know or I'm doing it wrong

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

Regular face shaving [ 3 Answers ]

So pretty much everyone is using the fancy electric shavers but I usually just use the simple disposable plastic razors in a bag. My dad says those are better because overall they work better and shave cleaner and that the electric ones aren't quite that great when it comes down to it. Or it could...

View more questions Search