Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breakmealive Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
    High School diploma online courses?
    Okay well I didn't finish my 12th grade year because I was dealing with my daughter and didn't have much help so I didn't finish. I don't have the time to go to school now and when I go to the adult learning centers they don't help whatsoever. I post on this site about other subjects and wanted to know is there any REAL online sites to help you get your diploma? I looked through some of the subjects and didn't see anything but then again I don't have the time to browse cause of my daughter. Any sites?

*EDIT*
    I feel really stupid. I just looked in the same topic area I posted and BOOM the answers were right in front of my face haha :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Good for you! Then, you are learning how to use this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online diploma [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a accredited/legal online university that offers a diploma based on life experience/job experience?

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

Online High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a high school diploma online for free

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search