Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakekilli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Rehearsal dinner etiquette
    Who all should be invited to the rehearsal dinner? The wedding is in the bride's home town. Most everyone attending the wedding will be out-of-towners. Are all those from out of town to be invited?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Members of the wedding party and parents of the bride and groom, usually the minister and his wife(or her husband) are invited to the rehearsal dinner. You do not have to invite all your friends and relatives that come from out of town for the wedding, unless this is something you and your fiancé agree to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rehearsal dinner [ 4 Answers ]

My son is getting married soon. My daughter in law to be says that no one except the people involved in the rehearsal should come to the rehearsal dinner. All the rehearsal dinners I have ever been to, the spouses are invited to join the dinner. (Such as the minister's wife, etc.) What is...

Floresent dinner [ 2 Answers ]

I have three futures in my kitchen . They have 2, 30 watt bulbs in them my wife says They are to bright, and wants a dimmer on them . Question. Can I but a dimmer switch on them ,and where can I get one? They are fluorescent bulbs

Dinner invitation? [ 2 Answers ]

I received a dinner invitation on my answering machine from a friend I generally see every few months. It was to be at her home in 21/2 weeks. As I was away when the message was left, I returned her call about 4 days later once I was home. I reached her answering machine, expressed my apologies...

Dinner time? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best time to eat dinner?

Holiday Dinner - try something new! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other thoughts?? Rosemary Garlic Roast Turkey By Evelyn Raab This recipe belongs to the following categories: ChristmasDinnerHealthyLunchMain CoursesMake AheadThanksgiving If Italians had invented roast turkey, it would turn out something like this. Wonderfully...

View more questions Search