Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B-town_07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2005, 10:50 PM
    Algebra 2 help-factoring completely...
    I am having trouble with a problem, I have to factor the problems down as far as possible, yet I am not too sure how to do it... here are a few problems that I would like some help with:

b24 - 625 (24 is in the powers position)
    10,000- x8 (8 is in the powers position also)

Any help would be wonderful!

Thanks!

Mike
    Dr_Calculus Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2005, 02:52 PM
    Huh?
    I'm not sure what you want me to do with these numbers. 10000 and 625? What are those?
    B-town_07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2005, 10:26 AM
    Okay...
    I got the worksheet done, but you with the numbers 10,000 and 625 you were supposed to break them as far as you could. It was very confusing, I'm not even sure how to explain how to do it. I had enough trouble understanding on my own and I had the help of the instructor...
    Dr_Calculus Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2005, 02:50 PM
    uh...
    Now I have another question for you: what are the purposes of the b and the x? Are you supposed to solve for them? If you are, then they don't come out to be whole numbers.
    karishmarai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 06:44 PM
    (x-3)(x+2)=0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

And now for something completely different [ 84 Answers ]

Yes that's right Boys and Girls, step right up and... Ask Me Anything The Rules Ask me anything you want that isn't to do with this site and I will answer in a style of my choosing. That's the rules done, now what are you waiting for? Ok I know it's on the wrong board, but this is...

Completely saddened. [ 77 Answers ]

I know everyone in this fine world is free to their own opinions but as I was browsing through the internet reading articles about wicca and paganism I came across this web site http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/wicca_exposed.htm. And I find it to be one of the...

Simplification by factoring [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am studying to write an entrance exam. As I have been out of school for quite awhile I do not remember how to do this. Here is an example of a question. ((Bsqurd-4)(A+7))/((Bsqurd-2)(2A+14))= I do not need the actual answer just a refresher on how to do this. Any help would be...

Factoring for x-intercepts [ 3 Answers ]

How would you find the x-intercepts of y=3x^2-6X by factoring? Thanks

Math question - factoring [ 4 Answers ]

anybody know how to factor this? 3x^2 + 3x - 2 =0 thanks

View more questions Search