Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Shipping goods to middle east?
    Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knew any cheap shipping companies that can ship goods to iraq? From ireland or United kingdom(UK).

The package is approx 80kg of goods? Consisting mainly of hydrated food including but including packaging it could weigh up to 100kg.

If anybody has an info can u let me know?

Thanks.
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

May 24, 2007, 07:58 PM
    If this is for the troops serving in the middle east, you may be able to get some help from your local military. A trade association I am afflicated with, does "Cookies for the troops" several times a year and the local national guard will ship free to their troops. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finished Goods transfer Goods Sold [ 1 Answers ]

The cost of production of completed and finished goods during the period amounted to $400,000, and the finished products shipped to customers had total production costs of $337,000. From the following, select the entry to record the transfer of costs from finished goods to cost of goods sold. I...

Who do you use for your shipping needs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have stamps.com right now, but it's $15.99/mo. I save more with click n ship, but when a package gets lost, it's a nightmare to get my money back with post office. Does anyone else use a good or free shipping service that you really like?

View more questions Search