Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rchimo2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2005, 12:55 PM
    Wondering why no sales?
    :mad: My name is Rudy Chimo and have been marketing a very sofisticated Affiliate Program for 2 months. I have been posting and marketing online having said this my traffic is way up people are book marking my website and have had about 17 signups for my affiliate program. But no sales, I respond immediately to the new signups but they do not answer back. My products are among the best in the Incentive Premium business with a back ground of fortune 500 clients, these products are not crap in any way. I kind of have hit a snag does anyone have any advice?

Rudy Chimo
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    [email protected]
    www.Travel-Free-America.com
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2005, 11:33 PM
    I have affiliate programs and do very well. Perhaps you can ask the affiliate reps for better advertising material/banners... just a thought. Feel free to look at my blog. I discuss autosurfing and have done very well at this too, and you don't need one person to do anything. It's just surfing websites and they pay you. It's the easiest money online IMO. BUT you have to find the ones that are hot right now or else you can get burned. Let me know if you have any further questions.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2006, 08:34 PM
    I also wanted to let you know that I use a few different affiliate programs and one is that you get paid per click and more if they sign up. I have made $502.00 this month so far and I made $310.00 last month.

Contact me if you need help and I'll try to assist you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering why no sex [ 13 Answers ]

I have been in a gay relationship with a female for three and one half years. My partner doesn't have any "drive" for sex. She is on antidepressants and has gone through menopause. She has gained about 45 pounds. She hates the way she looks, but doesn't seen to do anything about it . She doesn't...

I was wondering... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 new to this site and I have asked a few questions and answered some post and I was wondering what Rep Power meant? :) :) :) Iam grateful for any help at all :) :) :)

Just Wondering: [ 4 Answers ]

Is Mormonism a philosophy or a religion? HANK ;)

Wondering... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey buddies... there is this girl I've liked for about 2 months now.. we've talked online, and we've seen each other in real life, but never talked with each other, during class today I was doing my work, minding my own business, when I looked at her, at the same time, she was looking at me, we...

View more questions Search