Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tombhat05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 12:45 AM
    With me
    Hi my stuffs have been stolen from my place the second time and I don't know what to do, I am feeling like killing myself b'cauz I know who the person is but I can't do anything... this I s so frustating and I don't understand what to do...

I did it, but the police would not do anything, they took my phone twice and even my wallet and now I am left with no money at all for the rest of the month. I left that place, I am into a new place now but I am feeling very depressed
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 12:59 AM
    You did call the police and that is good.

I am so sorry that this is happening to you! And, I hope that you are safe!

I would suggest further explaining the situation that you are in. Like, why the police would not do anything?

Like I said in responding to you in the Introductions section, "There are some really good people on this site for figuring out crime problems in people's lives."

May 23, 2007, 01:01 AM
    Thanks buddy for your consideration, I feel as if someone is with me and understands me. Thanks for all your help
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Are you safe for right now?

May 23, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Yeah, I guess so
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 01:18 AM
    I am glad, because I need to go to bed. But, I wanted to make sure that you are safe before I do so. It is 3:14 in the morning now where I live, and I need to get to work tomorrow.

I would suggest posting some other explanations as to your situation. Again, why would the police not do anything?

Others will be awake sometime soon and provide answers. I will check back to see how things are going.

Again, I'm glad that you are safe.
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 18, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Why would you say that you feel like killing yourself though? That doesn't really make any sense:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search