Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yas_aks Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 12:12 AM
    How to reduce breast size?
    Hi everyone!!
    I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or surgery... could someone suggest exercises which help reduce bust size? Or some useful site which can help.
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 04:27 AM
    Unfortunately no amount of exercise will reduce bust size, more likely increase. The only way is breast reduction but that is recommended for women with more then adequate size and it is uncomfortable to carry around as in bra straps cutting into shoulders and back problems.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 06:20 PM
    If you are considerably overweight, dieting and exercising will help you lose weight, and some of that weight will come from your breasts. If you are of a healthy weight, and still have large breasts that are painful, the only real solution is a breast reduction. If it is medically necessary your medical insurance might cover it.
    ccc1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2009, 06:05 AM
    The breast size depends upon the body shape of the women, Healthy women having normally big size breasts, If you are overweight, then dieting and exercising will help you lose weight, and some of that weight will come from your breasts, to reduce this you must do all exercise which reduce the weight and do not consume fat and oily food products, you must wear good size fitting bra and proper size cup bra and the good fitting bra must shows your Brest size normal. By losing the weight, your breast automatically reduced. I read in one website that consuming coffee 3 times a day also helpful to reduce the Brest size. You can also search some home treatment by searching on Google by adding words “home remedies treatment or exercise to reduce the Brest size"
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 11:36 AM
    I do disagree with tickle on this topic...

Often, if a woman has weight to lose, she can often lose bust size "first", much to many women's frustration. I've seen this over and over. While technically fat is lost all over the body (no spot reduction), the breasts, which have a lot of adipose tissue, are often one of the areas where fat loss is first noticed...

I know of one friend who lost over 2 inches (38 to 36) and a cup size (D to C) just from overall weight loss.
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    i do disagree with tickle on this topic...

often, if a woman has weight to lose, she can often lose bust size "first", much to many women's frustration. ive seen this over and over. while technically fat is lost all over the body (no spot reduction), the breasts, which have a lot of adipose tissue, are often one of the areas where fat loss is first noticed...

i know of one friend who lost over 2 inches (38 to 36) and a cup size (D to C) just from overall weight loss.
    In the last four months I have lost 35 pounds through proper diet and exercise. I had a friend measure me whilst I was losing. Normally you are measured across the nipples and around. I lost l0 inches in that area, but my cup size hasn't changed, KP. The fat you gain in the breast area per se, never goes away, it has to be surgically removed. I know because I had a breast reduction once upon a time and gosh, he took out fat!

Tick, and old hand at losing weight in the right places
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    In the last four months I have lost 35 pounds through proper diet and exercise. I had a friend measure me whilst I was losing. Normally you are measured across the nipples and around. I lost l0 inches in that area, but my cup size hasnt changed, KP. The fat you gain in the breast area per se, never goes away, it has to be surgically removed. I know because I had a breast reduction once upon a time and gosh, he took out fat !!

tick, and old hand at losing weight in the right places
    My wallet says differently, after the new bras I had to buy my daughter after her weight loss and cup size drop. Same with my wife.

I'm not saying it is proportional to the loss in other areas of the body... the fatty tissue in the breasts is not the only tissue present, in fact it is a smaller % than other tissue, and can vary from woman to woman.. but it is incorrect to say the fat never goes away or that it is the same for all women... it is exactly the reason why some women see sagging and a lack of support after weight loss...

There is no "one scenario fits all"... you have had weight loss without reduction. I've seen two women with comperable weight loss who needed new sizes.

Another friend, who was damned determined to have a breast reduction, backed off after seeing breast size decrease after a year of working out.

Look on enough sites and you'll see that some women don't seem to lose anything, while others do... which, to me, means that one should not say "it cannot be done" with healthy weight loss.
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 03:15 PM
    [QUOTE=kp2171;1765605] .

There is no "one scenario fits all"... you have had weight loss without reduction.

No that is not what I am saying. I had weight loss with reduction measuring around my chest. The complete measurement is done across the nipples and around. I lost my width, but not my CUP SIZE.

Tick
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 03:15 PM
    [QUOTE=kp2171;1765605] .

There is no "one scenario fits all"... you have had weight loss without reduction.

No that is not what I am saying. I had weight loss with reduction measuring around my chest. The complete measurement is done across the nipples and around. I lost my width, but not my CUP SIZE. I wanted my reduction to be around, the fat is on the back and under the arms.

Tick
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post

there is no "one scenario fits all"... you have had weight loss without reduction.

No that is not what I am saying. I had weight loss with reduction measuring around my chest. The complete measurement is done across the nipples and around. I lost my width, but not my CUP SIZE. I wanted my reduction to be around, the fat is on the back and under the arms.

tick
    Sorry for the misunderstanding... I didn't read well enough.

That happens more than id like to admit.
    yas_aks Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Thank you so much guys for all da advice... I hope to do some good with it!! :)
    renine24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Since I been excercising and taking mega t green tea pill I drop two bra sizes within 2 wks>>> I drink plenty of water and watch what I eat I'm loving the new me
    izatwaqar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 06:27 AM
    How I can reduce my breast size with homeopathetic medicines. My age is 55 and I have very big breasts which cannt be caught by my husband with one hand. He has to use two hands for catching them. Kindly advise me medicines
    Truth13 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 10:45 PM
    After you have a kid your boobs should sink down a little smaller than before you had kids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I reduce my fat. [ 12 Answers ]

How can I reduce my fat on tummy, thighs, and neck.. and over all good body..?

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

Can I reduce the size of an animated gif? [ 11 Answers ]

When I reduce the size (dimensions) of an animated gif (I use PhotoshopElements), it is no longer animated. Is there a way to reduce the size of animated gifs and retain the animation? Thanks!

Reduce Tan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from the South Asian region, where it gets quite hot during summer. And I get tanned very easily even though I use sunscreen. I'd like to know any tips for reducing my tan and getting back my Fair & Lovely complexion. ;) Thanks!

View more questions Search