Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karenw911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Looking for Christian music song title
    First off, I apologize for my lack of information. I generally don't follow Christian music but caught 2/3 of a song while I was flipping through the channels on my car radio. I have googled for the little information that I have, but to no avail. The few (partial) lines I recall are part of the chorus. The lines went something along the lines of "I drifted around for too long....places I don't belong...Lord..get home to you". I know, this isn't a lot. I have every reason to believe that is a relatively recently song (given the station it played on). I immediately tried calling the DJ but no one would answer the phone. I've even tried e-mailing the DJ but no response. If it helps, the song was sung by it seemed a solo male singer. It had a very adult contemporary feel to the music. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

May 22, 2007, 09:14 PM
    What station was it on sometimes you can go to their website and see the top 20 songs, just a thought!
    Frank
    karenw911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerguy
    what station was it on somtimes you can go to their website and see the top 20 songs, just a thought!
    Frank
    :) Thank you so much for the suggestion but I already tried that. The station's website is WFRN.com - Home of the Best Christian Music and Family Programs and they have a Top 20 link, but I didn't see anything in there that resembles that song. I'm at a disadvantage not being a christian music fan. I've even searched Billboard's website and other 'chart' websites.

But thank you again for the suggestion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christian Song - Allelu or Hallelu [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate anyone's help in learning the name of the vocalist and/or Christian Album of which I can locate the song and lyrics entitled Allelu or Hallelu. The first time I heard it was in 2006. It is sung by a male and the lyrics are a repetitious chant of sort. The tune is absolutely...

Do you know the name this christian song? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this song and I've been trying to search it but I can't figure it out! :confused: the lyrics are: Here at your thrown Here at your feet Resting my head upon your altar Your fire consuming me Hearing your voice Speaking your word Wipering to my heart Like...

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

Need Help With Christian Song Name [ 1 Answers ]

I Know The Lyrics But Need To Know The Title And Who Sings It. Any info would be a great help. It is a woman who sings it. The Lyrics Are Jesus Loves Me This I Know For The Bible Tells Me So Little Ones To Him Below They Are Weak But He Is Strong Alleluia Allelu Alleluia Alleluia

View more questions Search