Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjsmith430 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Thank you to bride's parents
    This weekend we attended a small, lavish wedding. Is it corny or weird to write a thank you note to the parents of the bride for inviting us?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Tj, it is not corny or weird to write a thank you note. It happens to be a very thoughtful way to thank the bride's parents and they will appreciate your kindness tremendously.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 22, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Agree with Ruby PItbull.

It is always thoughtful and will be appreciated when you write a thank-you note.
    It's just very polite.
    Which is a good thing :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 11:12 PM
    I agree with all of the above. In addition, a lot of people don't take the time to write thank you notes. So, I'm sure that you writing one will be greatly appreciated. It will make for a fine keepsake in someone's album concerning the wedding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell my parents ? [ 7 Answers ]

Can any 1 help me I'm so scared and nervous to tell my parents I want to sing but I don't no how I'm scared they won't like my voice or they don't take me seriously can any 1 help ? Please

How to tell my parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 16 and kind of like this guy who used to be my classmate. However, I' m now shifting to a new school. His parents know about me and like me, but I haven't told my parents yet. They got to know about us before and told me to break it off. They say it's not in our culture to date so I...

Groom Doesn't want Bride's Father to Pay for Wedding [ 10 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I are starting to plan our wedding, and now that I've found a great place to hold the wedding that offers an all-inclusive wedding package, now my Fiancé says that he doesn't want for our wedding to be an event, and that he doesn't care if anyone is there but us two. And he is...

How to tell her parents? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm dating a stright a student who is like the perfect daughter. Her parents don't know about me.. I hope... I want to take her to the movies for our 1st month since we started going out... her parents are mean.. and I don't want to get her in trouble... what do I do?

Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wanted to say my parents are splitting up, and I'm finding it really hard! I have moved away to a dance college and I get phone calls off my dad telling me to stay instead of coming home at weekends! But when I do come home he doesn't even talk to me! He just shakes his head as I walk...

View more questions Search