Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vin006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2005, 03:12 PM
    Workplace Spouses
    I am a journalist working on a story about the phenomenon of "workplace spouses" a reference to the intense personal and empotional bonds--not sexual--that can form between mena and women who work very closely together for very long hours. I have been told by HR experts that these relationships can be very valuable to a company but can sometimes cause problems for the individuals' spouses, or significant others. I am looking for people who might have had such a relationship.

Vince
    vin006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2005, 03:13 PM
    Reply to spouses
    Test this is a reply test to myself
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

May 18, 2005, 07:44 PM
    Love my Co-Worker
    My husband and I run a consulting firm, new adventure... prior to that we worked for the same employer in the same department and our time at work enhanced our relationship at home... Daytime... flirting and such, that by the time we returned home... we did not have to rehash our day because we each Knew what the other faced; therefore, home became the manifestation of tension release, we had more time to enjoy one another without workplace issues; however, our home life remains balanced with each of us spending time with family and friends, so that we continue to develop as productive singles in our marriage. It is vital for couples to obtain singleness with the confines of marriage. Yes there needs to be dependency, trust and love; however, when couples obtain singleness, they have developed the unique potential within themselves... fully embracing oneself... propels embracement of their life-long partner... this leave no room for regrets, neediness, lonliness, boredom and such because each person is comfortable being who they are, not looking for completion outside of themselves, thus allowing room to give of themselves completely, focusing and ensuring that the needs of the other is met. We embrace our singleness which allows me to focus on how I can meet a need for him, likewise for him in meeting my needs. We embrace singleness because the essence of any successful relationship begins with one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add spouses name to deed on house... [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to go about adding my name to the deed of our house. Who would I see... realtor, title company... and what forms do we need to fill out?

Retaliation in the workplace [ 9 Answers ]

What to do when victim of upper and mid-management workplace retaliation, harassment and hostile environment? Exhausted lower management

Paying Off A Spouses Credit Debts [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know something about paying off debts that a spouse made that one didn't know about and did not sign for her to get. The spouse died and the creditors are trying to make me pay for the debts that she made before she died that I didn't find out about until after her death. I...

View more questions Search