Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grannyburger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Web Browser
    I do so hope that someone can help me with a problem that I am having.I only use Real Player for audio but each time I try to listen,the player comes up and then stops connecting and I get a general ERROR has occurred.I click on the more info tab and it says"Unable to launch web browser.Please verify that you have a web browser installed and redgestered as default web browser.I uninstalled and reinstalled Real Player twice.Any help would be much appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 10:19 PM
    I don't have an idea about what could be wrong with your Real Player. And, it could be that someone on this site may know what the problem is. But, maybe things would work for you if you downloaded one of the many freeware audio players that are available.

On the following site are some listed.

For Windows: Windows » Audio and video » Audio » Audio players Downloads - Shareware and Freeware Software

For Macs: Tucows Search - freeware audio players macintosh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ie 6 browser [ 3 Answers ]

How can I reinstall i.e. 6 after being unsuccessful in installing i.e. 7?

Web browser sign on messages [ 5 Answers ]

When I get to my web browser sign on page, there is a list of sites that myself, my children or whomever has opened before pops up. How can I get those sites deleted out of this place. Some of them we never used but one time when searching for something and do not need them listed there any more....

How to design a web browser using VB [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to design a web browser in visual basic and I don't know how to start or how to design it. Can somebody give me some tips on how to do it and also some codes? In that web browser also, I would like to use a customized image to make it unique. Can someone help out? :confused:

Hijacked Browser [ 2 Answers ]

I got to this forum because I did a search for "DSO," which is what spybot said I have. I think I effectively removed it following all previous instructions. Thanks. But, my problem still remains... When ever I open IE browser it is hijacked to http://ssearch.biz/?wmid=1010 and I can't use the...

View more questions Search