Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousgurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Lower left abdominal pain
    Hi everyone,
    My husband and I decided a few months ago that we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. I am 27 and he is almost 28. Since we starting trying... it seems that he is unable to "finish". Lately, he has been having pain in his lower left abdomen during intercourse, which causes us again to not finish. He describes the pain as someone is squeezing it with their fist... can someone shed some light on this? We have a dr's appt coming up, but just wanted to ease our minds. Are we ever going to be able to have sex?
    WTFO Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2007, 12:42 PM
    It's a very good thing a Dr. visit is coming up. One of the main things 'down there' is the descending colon, and this could certainly relate to that squeezing feeling. Definitely talk to his Dr. about this! I'm not about to speculate any further without a lot more information...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Pain on shoulder and lower left ab during jog [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go jogging (basically every day), I get this sharp pain at the very tip of my shoulder and lower left abdomen. Is this normal? I have been jogging 6 miles every day for four weeks now.

Lower left abdominal aches [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage at 5 weeks almost 2 months ago. I did not have a dnc as DR said it was a natural miscarrage. Since then I have had on/off dull abdominal aching. It stopped aching completely during my period and now its come back again but more uncomfortable. I can't figure out where the pain is,...

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. Last month my husband and I had sex the day before and day of ovulation. The following few weeks I was feeling really nauseous and was sure that I was pregnant, however, I got my period exactly on day 29 as usual. I still did not...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

View more questions Search