Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leblancl67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Hair test
    The last time I did any kind of drug was on Feb. 13th, I had a hair follicle test done on May 18th. The test is suppose to go back 3 months. Would that be March, April and May or do you think Feb. 13th is going to show up?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 07:05 AM
    That is really a hard one. Understand also that the drugs stay in your follicles for an unknown period. It will also depend on what part of the follicle they test. If they are testing the portion of the follicle closest to your scalp you will probably be safe. But if they are testing the end of the hair strand, you may not be quite so lucky.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 10, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Hair test is usually administered to detect cocaine. This is the reason I always kept my hair short. Hair tends to grow at 1/4 of an inch each month, presuming that you have hair 1/2 inch long then you can dodge a 2 month screening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and hair test [ 10 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in a hair test? And does it also show up ina urine test ifyou were to drink right before you peed?

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search