This will get you started: XML

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash, director and XML [ 1 Answers ]

I have a flash file which reads an external XML file. The file plays fine when in flash. Director can import flash file. If I import the flash file, the external links to XML file from flash is disturbed. How to maintain the links, so that the information from XML is retained in flash even when...

Just a query [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone like ever get back together?! - all of this website is "let it go, let it go" -which is all blindingly good advice but does anyone EVER get back together and it works out? Just curious - not planning on doing it with any of my ex's just yet -thanks to you guys!

How PHP Handle XML File? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Would you please help? I'm currently using PHP Version 4.3.11. Q#1. If I'd like to created a php page to read a XML file which is generated by Oracle server. What function do I need in php to handle this event? Q#2. Do I need to install a higher php version in order to do so? ...

XSD to XML conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I have one xsd file I want one blank xml to be generated from that schema. Thanks in advance.

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search